Chapter 8

Y/n pov:

When the morning came, I didn't wait for Levi come home.

I'm sure he went straight to the hospital.

Driving my self back to that woman's place is difficult.

It smells awful, the place is wet and disgusting.

I called the owner of that trashy old building asking her to meet me.

"Hi Mrs. Hudson I'm willing to buy this mid rise apartment" she raised her eyebrows.

"How about my tenants that live here?".

I smiled "don't worry Mrs. Hudson I'll let them stay, they don't have to pay".

"How much are you willing to give?".

" Is 1 million dollars enough?" She frowned.

"This is an antique place it costs higher than that" i sighed and took out my cheque.

This apartment is shit, it smells bad and the window looks like I'll break if I lean there.

Feeling really frustrated I feel like this woman wouldn't like it if I push that one million dollar cheque so I just wrote 2.5 million dollars and signed it.

I peeled it off my cheque book and gave it to her "is 2.5 million dollars enough?" Her face lit up.

"Sure" she said and we waited for her to print the contract and give me the land deed.

"Here is the key to every room, those are just spare keys" I nodded

Here we go...

I went and look around trying to find Petra's place.

It's room 114, I smirked.

I opened the door and I smell an awful scent of a cheap woman's perfume and old moldy cheese.

I can't believe that I spend almost 3 million dollars on this piece of trash.

Well I'm gonna say it's worth it later.

I went to the kitchen and opened the sink.

This place will drown in no time, I took her toothbrush and brushed it in the toilet.

I went to the kitchen and opened the sink as well.

Should I burn this place down?.

I shrugged, probably not, I'm not that bad of a person.

Just bitchy.

I went to her room and found Levi's watch in the side table.

It made me so mad so I went to her closet and threw her clothes in the puddle of water.

This my sound brutal, but being my husband's side chic is more brutal.

I went out and locked her place up. All of the sink is all open.

If she tries to hurt me I'll break her bones, like how she break me everytime she's with my husband.

I decided to go to the place where she works.

As I sat down, I called her by raising my hand.

She came to me and offer me the menu.

"Do you sell snake here?" She looked down and shook her head.

"T-this is a restaurant you're in the wrong place" she mumbled under her breath.

"Oh well why are you here?" She sighed and faced me.

"Ma'am please just order and leave".

"Is that how you talk to your costumer?" I raised my eyebrows at her while she's looking in my eyes. I kept my bitch face while she looks at me.

"Okay then, do you sell gold diggers here?" Her eyes widened at this point I can already tell that she's on her boiling point.

"Don't you ever call me a gold digger!" she said while rising her eyebrows at me

"I beg your pardon?" I spoke she looked at me with anger in her eyes.

My anger is more worst than what your showing me right now.

"Don't you ever call me a gold digger!" She said with authority in her tone.

Wow a fiesty bitch, I like it.

I smirked "Then should I call you a mistress?" her eyes widened and looked down again. I stood up and went close to her.

I lift her chin up so she can look at me.

"No matter how much you try to get him you'll only have him for the mean time, but always remember he will always come home to me" I told her making her eyes water.

"Don't cry Infront of me it's disgusting" she looked down again as she wipe her tears.

I lift her chin up again " stay away from my husband. This will be the last warning".

My heels clicked on the floor as I walked away from there.

Never play with me, because you'll regret it.