Chapter 11

Y/n pov:

I went to the firm and did everything, I need to focus on my work, but I failed. I kept thinking what will happen to me if me and levi is already divorce.

Will I be okay? Will I find someone else?.

I scratched my hair and decided to go to Kenny's house.

As soon as I walk in kuchel looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

She hates everything about me, ever since I met her, she would always look at me like I'm just somebody who doesn't deserve to be with Levi.

She stood up from the couch and looked at me.

I feel so small when I'm around her "What makes you think you're welcome in our house after what you did to my grandaughter?" I looked down.

"Are you here to sign the divorce paper? It's here".

"I just want to talk to Uncle Kenny" she scoffed.

"Why? Are gonna convi-" she was cut of by Kenny "Leave her alone, kuchel" he walked  towards me.

I looked up and met his gaze "I just wanna ask something" He looked at me and gave me a slight nod.

"Please papa Kenny, I don't want to give levi the divorce his been wanting" I plead.

"He's the only person I have, I can't lose him too" I looked down and wiped my tears "You sure give a really good show" kuchel reacted.

I was shocked when Levi came in.

"Please Kenny, remove y/n from my life".

My eyes widened as my heart sank, I don't know what to say to that "I don't want her in my life Kenny" he continued.

That's the finally straw for me to make it final.

I'm making my final decision.

With my weak legs I walked slowly to the little table and signed the papers.

Kuchel was so shock with my sudden action.

I looked at Kenny and I saw pity in his eyes. I just nodded at him as my tears roll down my face.

"I-l will send them to my lawyers, first thing in the morning" Kenny said.

I nod and looked at Levi, he looked so ready for this day.

All I can do is excuse my self and walk away from their house as far as possible.

I can feel my knees weak as I walk towards the river.

Holding the rails there was a voice who's telling me to jump, I sat down slowly as I cried hard.

Curling my self, I looked at the sky.

This is the end for mommy sky.

I felt a drop on my face, then another and the rain started pouring.

I just hid my face as I feel the rain slowly wets me.

Standing up is difficult, but I did. I slowly walk towards my mom's house.

I knocked gently as I feel my self numb.

"Y/n! What are you doing here? you're wet from the rain" I smiled at her as she hurry inside to get me a towel.

"How did you do it?" I asked as another set of tears fell from my eyes.

"Did what?" She asked as she wraps me in the towel and pull me inside our house.

"How did you survive, when he left you?" She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"I did it because I have you, I have you in my life, you're the reason why I kept going in life".

"Please, tell me what's wrong?" I closed my eyes

"me and Levi is getting a divorce"

I cried as we just stood there crying our hearts out.

"I'm always here for you always remember that" she said as she engulfed me in a tight hug.

I have no one to stay alive for.