Chapter 18

Levi's pov:

"Are you dr.Levi Ackerman" I wiped my tears and faced him.

"Who are you" he sighed and walked close to me. "No need for the attitude" this guy is pissing me off.

"I'm atty. Eren Yeager the husband of y/n Yeager" my blood is boiling right now. "All I want to say is stay away from my wife" I fisted my palms together.

"She's my wife!" I tried to claim, but then I realized it was dumb for me to say that, but I couldn't just contain my feelings.

He laughed "your wife is dead!" I shook my head.

"That's not true!" I tried to contain my tears, because I don't want to cry Infront of him.

"What ever you say, just stay away from wife".

"Let me just remind you the wife that you're claiming is my wife and your wife is dead".

I gritted my teeth together. I can feel it she's my wife.

"What ever you believe, but I'm telling you stay away from my wife. Your wife is buried six feet under" he smirked.

"Or should I say ex wife" he laughed and leaving me alone.

As soon as he left I couldn't contain my emotions and started crying Infront of y/n tomb

That fucker! If I knew the truth I'll fucking kill you.

I faced y/n tomb and cried "I'm sorry" I mumbled.

My night ended with me going to my mom's house.

"Levi" my mom hugged me tight.

"I apologize I need to do something" I told her and ran upstairs.

I went to my room and tried to find the box that y/n sent here when we divorced.

Luckily it was just sitting here in my closet.

I opened the box and found a letter on top with her ring beside it. I took the letter and read it.

Dear Levi.

It's y/n I just wanna apologize for fighting to much in our relationship, even though I still want to fight for our relationship. I couldn't because you don't want me to anymore, it's fine Levi as long as you're happy with her.

I don't know if your going to read this, but if your reading this, I don't regret meeting you, I don't regret parting ways with you, because I know that this is the only way to get rid of the painful things that I've caused you.

I'm really sorry if you regret marrying me. I'm happy for you :)

                                                Y/n Ackerman
                                            Now signing off.

I folded the paper and hugged it tight in my chest.

I don't regret marrying you, but I regret leaving you without parting ways nicely.

Sitting here while looking at these clothes that y/n fixed for me three years ago is killing me.

I wanna know what happened to her.