Chapter 17

Y/n pov:

After that deathful meeting I decided to study Mrs. Webber's case more so I went to the Library close to the firm.

I started studying her case even more. I stood up so I can find a book that is for domestic violence and abuse.

While I was looking at some books. Someone took the book from my hand. "I got that book first" my eyes widened. It's the man that I bumped to this afternoon.

"Why are you a Yeager now?".

What kind of question is that. I think I've seen him before, I just can't put my finger in it.

"Uhh, my husband is atty. Eren Yeager".

Levi pov:

It's been three years since I went to New York to start a new life.

Staying there only made me feel sick. It's been years since me and y/n separated. My mind still flashes the way she beg just for me to stay.

To be honest it's fine if we're just like this.

We wouldn't hurt each other anymore.

My mom made me go back to our place, because uncle Kenny is sick and I have to take his place in the hospital.

I'm I ready to see her?.

I was walking, when someone bumped into me making sky's panda fall on the ground.

When she looked up I saw her face, the face I haven't seen for so long the person that was once important.

I couldn't stop staring at her

Did I miss her?

She looks at me like she didn't know me.

It's like she's pretending that she doesn't know me.

When she was about to leave, I grabbed her arm.

"I'm sorry what can I do for you?".

"I-im Levi didn't you know".

You don't know or your pretending you don't know.

"I'm atty. Y/n Yeager nice to meet you, I guess" she spoke with her sweet voice that I haven't heard in a while.

Yeager? What the fuck? When did she got married?.

And seriously Yeager did she marry that criminal who killed our child?.

"I should really go, I still have meetings to be in".

I let go and watched her walked away.

She's married? That's so fast.

I decided to go to the library so I can study my patients case. But when I was looking for some book I saw her again.

She was reading some books.

I quickly followed her and took the book from her hand which it gave her a huge fuzz.

"Why are you Yeager now?" She raised an eyebrow.

"My husband is atty. Eren Yeager".

Eren Yeager huh? Who that fuck is that.

"Stop pretending that you don't know me" her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, what? Pretend what?" She scoffed.

"I'm sorry, mister I don't you and I'm not pretending, I just saw you today" she explained.

My knees feel weak as I walk outside.I decided to go to our old house.

Just looking at our gate feels really heavy.

Our memories kept flashing back.

I opened the main door and entered, it was dark and empty.

Where does y/n live? If she's not here?.

"What are you doing here" I heard m/n.

"M/n, please tell me where is y/n".

She wiped her tears and sat on the couch.

"She went to the place where sky went" my eyes widened.

What did she say?

"No, ma'am that's not correct".

She took out a paper and wrote something on it.

"Go to this place if you don't believe me".

I contained my emotions as I drove my way to that place.

After a few minutes of driving I'm already here.... At the cemetery.

W-what?.

As I walked around I found a tomb that has y/n's name on it. What the fuck!? What the actual fuck is going on? I just saw her earlier.

This is not her! I know this is not her. I can feel that she's the person earlier, people is literally fucking with me.

I just bursted and cried as I look at the tomb the date was the day of our divorce settlement.

Did she kill her self? Guilt is starting to fill my body as I just sat there and cried.

"I'm sorry, y/n" that's all I could mumble.