S I X T Y [E P I L O G U E]

As the wedding got over, Mrs Bakes went off on her honeymoon with Rey happily. It felt good to see her get what she deserved.

I sat inside the car recollecting all the memories that happened in this past year. My life turned upside down when I met Jimin again, got forcefully married, fell in love, got pregnant, understood Jia, mom, dad and Mrs Bakes closely and now, I know who my family is.

I shifted my gaze to the man driving the car, dressed in semi-formals as they made his perfect, well-balanced physique stand out, even more, intensifying his broad shoulders.

His messy hair fell on his forehead as he held the steering wheel with one hand while brushing his hair back and running his fingers in them through the other.

I bit my lip.

Could he get any sexier?

"Ara, if you're done staring, we've reached home baby," he said in his intense voice as I felt shy.

"I wasn't staring."

"Yeah sure," he said, chuckling as he snaked his arm around my waist as we walked inside our home.

He kept close contact with me as we walked. He shut the door, I turned to keep my heels in the rack but, he held my wrist making the heels fall on the floor.

He pulled me up to face him and got out a ring from his pocket and slid it onto my ring finger before I could react or even say something.

"I know you'll say we're married but for me, I want to do it all over again, perfectly."

"What exactly do you want from me Jimin?" I asked with an innocent look on my face.

He swallowed, for the first time I saw he was nervous.

"Marry me again, let's be a family, give our kids the best life that they deserve, be my wife with all the right intentions and for all the right reasons this time," he said, looking straight into my eyes.

Delighted tears stung my eyes.

"Yes, I will," I whispered in disbelief not knowing whether I should smile or cry at this moment. I knew that it wasn't just about me anymore, it was about the two little new lives in my belly as well and I knew, Jimin isn't just a good husband, he'll be the best father.

This was a formal proposal. Something that I read in novels, watched in series and waited for.

He pulled me in his embrace and spun me around making me laugh like crazy.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man, love."

"Aren't you glad that Jia cheated on you?" I asked, burying my head in his shoulder.

"I knew everything all along, I just wanted one chance to somehow get you into my life and see, here were are," he said with a proud smile.

I giggled and hugged him tighter.

"Fine, I'll go and change and we'll go to sleep okay," I said, making Jimin ease his grip on me.

"Well, I can help you," he said, raising his brow.

"I can do it myself. Besides, there's nothing much wonderful or interesting to see in there," I said which made him get annoyed.

"I'm trying to be a good husband," Jimin mumbled.

"I just want to admire you as and when I want. Also, you don't have the liberty to belittle yourself. Think something like that again and I'll make sure you're in for a good punishment," he said.

I stopped on spot, my ears perking up at the last word he uttered.

The word sounded way too inviting coming from his mouth and I did want to piss him off, see what he does when he punishes me.