T W E N T Y - F O U R

(Song suggested: Salted Wound
- by Sia)

The car halted near the house, I hung my head low and rushed inside.

The amount of hate that he showed in the beginning till the kiss that we had a few minutes ago, I was confused about his feelings while talking about mine, he already has a soft corner in my heart for him.

I walked inside as he followed me, none of us saying a word. Putting my heels in the shoe rack, I went to the kitchen grabbing a glass of water.

I was breathing heavily. I gulped a sip of water and was about to approach the stairs to get to my room, Jimin had already stripped his shirt off as he stood in his pants, drenched because of the rain.

He had a small towel in his hand which he was using to dry his hair. The minute his eyes met mine, I lowered my gaze and started to walk away.

"Hey," he said making me stop at my spot.

"Aren't you hungry," he said as he started to step closer to me while I stood still.

"I'll check what's in the kitchen," I said with a shaky voice trying to get away from him but he didn't let me leave. He grabbed my wrist, I was still wearing my drenched transparent shirt.

His gaze looked different. I gulped as my eyes met his. His bare torso, those fine abs made me lower my lashes as I licked my lower lip.

In an instant, it felt like he lost control as I heard the sound of his belt touching the floor and suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine.

The kiss was so sudden that it took me a minute to gain consciousness as I found me caged between his arms as my back touched the wall.

The kiss was rough yet, soothing. I can't believe I'm doing it, I kissed him back as our lips followed sync, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss, biting on my lip making me moan and instantly, he pushed his tongue in my mouth. I shut my eyes in pleasure.

I tried to reach my arms around him but he restrained pinning my hands above my head and pushed his half- naked body on mine.

He started sucking on my neck roughly without letting me move even a bit, my legs felt weak. When he found the sweet spot just below my ear, he started to suck on it hard. I felt him bite at the exact spot as he licked it again.

He continued to kiss my neck and I let his lips wander over the expanse of my exposed skin. His body was pressed on mine and I could feel him hardening by the sight of me standing in those drenched clothes.

He pecked my lips again pulling me towards him by my waist, I whimpered as I felt myself soaking.

I wanted him, my body wanted him. I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him again but somehow, he stopped as he lowered his lashes and let out a heavy breath.

I looked into his eyes, they had moisture collected in them.

"I can't," he whispered.

"What's wrong Jimin," I asked still wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Do you not like me?" I asked.

He lifted his head as he ran his thumb to my cheeks pressing his forehead unto mine, our noses touching and lips gazing.

"I can't even explain how much...," He stopped and after a pause, he said, "You're mine and only mine," and tugged my bangs behind my ear.

"I'm yours," I whispered and the next instant, he picked me up in his arms and took me to his room, placing me on the bed gently.