S I X

I sat in front of the dressing table wearing the white gown which didn't fit Jia. All of this seems to be pre-planned. Jimin is marrying me forcefully which is going to make Jia loathe me even more.

"Ma'am, please stop crying. It's spoiling the make-up," an artist who was applying blush to my face requested.

I nodded but still, the hot tears streaming down through my eyes didn't stop. I was desperately trying to keep them in but the more I tried, the more the tears came.

In the end, an endless stream flowed down my face as the artists stopped for a while as I asked them to give me some time to calm myself.

Both the women left as I stood at the mirror looking at my reflection. My eyes were puffy and my head ached. I was being blamed for situations I never created.

"So now that I know you sabotaged me the entire time when I was in London, were you waiting for a chance to get revenge because I am your step-sister?" Jia asked in a cold tone as storming in the room.

I expected her to be sad and drenched in tears but she looked excellent. Her face was fumed with anger as her expressions grew cold. There wasn't a hint of elegance or grace. All she wanted to do is slap me.

"Did you sleep with him?" She furrowed her brows questioning me. I didn't think she would ever say such wild accusations.

On hearing her say something like that, I subconsciously clutched at my clothes and tried to hush myself.

"I didn't do anything Jia---," I was cut off when Jimin made the makeup artists enter the room while he posed leisurely at the door which made me jump in shock.

He didn't move but stared into my eyes for a while and then moved his gaze to Jia and said, "My dear Ara, I am eager to marry you. Could you just finish up with your makeup soon?"

I could feel Jia gritting her teeth. Jimin them requested her politely to leave saying that he wanted to have some private time with me.

Before leaving she turned towards me and whispered, "You spoilt my plan, I'll make sure you never live in peace."

She left as I lowered my lashes, my mind was filled with questions. The next instant, Jimin marched towards me. A faint smirk plastered on his face."I hope you know whatever is happening is your fault. Don't waste time, get ready quickly."

He was about to leave but just as he was going to turn, from the corner of his eyes he caught sight of the gleam of tears that had landed on my fingers.

His hand clenched into a tight fist. The moment I raised my hand to wipe my face, he suddenly reached out and grabbed my wrist pulling me forward. With his other hand, he lifted my chin, his expressions were cold as his icy aura made me feel pressurised.

"Don't make things more complicated by crying. You've done this and you are the only one responsible. If you deny marrying me, I will fire your father, you and your family will be begging on the streets, do you get that?" He threatened as emotions flooded in my eyes as he continued to look at me.

I subconsciously turned around and stared at his back. I saw that he had a cold and distant aura. He didn't reveal a hint of the same tenderness and affection that he had six years ago. It seemed like all of that was an illusion.

When he finished speaking, he ruthlessly flung my hand and slammed the door shut leaving me alone in the room.

A moment later, the two women in charge of my makeup came inside and started to do the needful.

I tried to calm down and forced myself to stop getting emotional. Jia already hates me, mom never cared either and if I don't listen to Jimin, dad would be the one who'll be facing consequences.

In a few minutes, I stood at the aisle alone and later, Jimin joined along with Yoongi sir by his side. He gave me an apologetic smile as I lowered my head still having a feeling for this day to be a nightmare.

The Priest started with the rituals, there weren't any vows exchanged between us. Jia had her jaw clenched as her body sizzled with anger. My parents along with his watched everything. Nobody was happy with the marriage.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride," the Pope said and all of a sudden Jimin cupped my face in between his palms.

His expressions were still. I immediately shut my eyes as I could feel him lowering his head towards me. A minute later, he kissed my cheek and whispered, "Welcome to my world, Miss Ara. A world where I am the one who dominates you, where there's only pain. No pleasure."

His voice made me shiver as I kept my head low and didn't react to anything he said. He didn't let me meet dad and dragged me outside the mansion making me sit in his sports car.

His expressions were cold, emitting an overpowering pressure. In a razor-sharp tone, he said, "Don't ever let anyone else know that you are married."

My body trembled in fear as he sat beside me in the driver's seat. Yoongi sir tried to stop him from driving since he was drunk but he ignored.

I was growing increasingly nervous. Sitting beside him, I could smell his sweet body odour mixed with alcohol with every breath.

He then called someone and gave information that the marriage is cancelled and he is still a bachelor.

My mind was racing with thoughts. I wanted to clear things but I didn't have the guts to. He didn't say a word either as silence suffused the car. He was driving at a high speed which caused my heart to beat faster.

The car stopped in front of a bungalow as he went out slamming the car door shut and marched over to my side ordering me to come out.

I managed to handle my dress, high heals hurting my feet. I whimpered a little and finally stood out shutting the door and took quiet steps towards him.

He had a can of beer in his hand. He has been drinking since morning. He was sipping on his drink with a smirk plastered on his face.

His eyes grew slightly cold as he glared at me and I instantly lowered my head.

"Let me clear your confusion. Your sister was never loyal though I kept giving her chances, she always cheated on me. I got busy with my career and she got busy with other people but my liking for her never wavered. When I finally collected myself and asked you about it, you lied and wasted another day delaying the breakup and now, you're here."

He paused as I didn't dare to look into his eyes. I know Jia was wrong but I didn't want to get entangled between these two.

"Don't worry, it's just six months. I have married you to get revenge, she hates you and with you, I can make her jealous. Although, I'll give you everything that I failed to give her. Welcome to my world liar," he said as I lifted my head hearing his emphasis on the last word.

I was in a daze when he held my wrist and dragged me inside the house.

----------

A/N:-

Jimin and Ara are married but are strangers in the eyes of the world.

Let's see what happens next!!!!💜❤️✨