Just a Drop of Blood

Start from the beginning

That just left Levi and Arden walking side by side with Eren trailing behind them. "Erwin wants to plan a schedule of training for him. So we can take him out somewhere secure and he can practice training his Titan abilities." Levi informed her when she asked why the two had came to HQ.

"Is that safe, sir? I mean, I don't want to hurt anyone." Eren worriedly asked, now interested in the conversation happening infront of him.

Levi glanced over his shoulder at the worried Titan shifter before speaking in a dead serious voice, "I'd kill you before you get the chance to."

Elbowing him in the side, Levi received a glare from Arden. He just looked at her blankly, "What?" He asked.

Sighing, she turned to face a shocked Eren, "Don't worry, you won't hurt anyone."

Eren was shocked that she had given him a small, reassuring smile. But he was also shocked that she had managed to elbow the Captain without a punishment, or being yelled at. If anyone else did that, they'd probably be bed ridden, or stuck cleaning and running laps until they were bed ridden.

A soldier appeared before them, saluting the three before talking. "Captain Levi, sir. Commander Erwin is ready for you and Eren Jeager in his office. Team leader Arden, ma'am--"

"Never call me that." Arden spoke sternly to the soldier, her blank eyes boring into his.

The soldiers calm demeanour faltered as he gulped at her expressionless yet intimidating face, "Y-yes, sir? Drystan Daine is waiting for you in the reception room. I am to escort you there, sir."

Arden hummed in satisfaction, she really did hate being called 'ma'am' or 'miss' or anything along those lines. Turning to face Levi and Eren she gave them a quick nod of her head before following after the Scout to go see Drystan.

Levi watched her as she left, her long raven hair bouncing down her back. Questions of why she was visiting the merchant famous for never getting caught for his illegal dealings swirling in his mind.

~•~

"Here we are, sir." The soldier saluted her before leaving Arden stood infront of a wooden door.

Behind the door, she could detect his familiar presence. Drystan Daine was a greater demon, that meant his aura was dark, powerful and overwhelming. A half breed like Arden should've been terrified, yet she's never felt fear once when in the man's presence.

Lazily opening the door, she calmly entered, her eyes immediately finding his vibrant green one's. His strawberry blonde hair was neatly combed, with not a single hair out of place. A delighted smirk graced his face as he saw her. The two held eye contact as she closed the door.

 The two held eye contact as she closed the door