Wakas: Dr. Travis Yael Conzego

Wakas

"Hey! Come on! Let's watch Dora na."

"But it's Peppa Pig time," the three year old little girl replied.

"It's Dora first then after that it's Peppa Pig na."

"Oh okay." Dinampot na nito ang Peppa Pig na stuff toy at sumunod na kay Tav-tav sa taas.

Pumasok sila sa kuwarto at pinabuksan sa kasama nila sa bahay na si Ate Melon ang TV. Tinulungan ni Tav-tav na umakyat sa sofa si Mikaella dahil masyado iyong mataas para sa batang height nito.

"Do you want some popcorn?"

"Um!" She nodded and Tav-tav got some caramel flavored one.

Naupo na ito sa tabi ng kaibigan at itinuon na nila ang atensyon sa malaking TV screen na nasa harapan nila ngayon. They were watching Dora the Explorer while eating popcorn and having their yoghurt drink. Itinuro ni Tav-tav ang screen.

"That's Dora!" he reminded again because she often calls her Boots.

"Okay. Uhm... Is he a monkey?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Why does he colored like?"

"I don't know." He shrugged. "Oh there! Come on Dora there is the mountain!"

"Is she blind?" the little girl asked a little bit annoyed with Dora's slow action.

"Some says that Dora was blind and the monkey named Boots was the one guiding her in their exploration. That was also the reason why they were trying to involve the viewers in her adventure to help her because she can't see. There were also people who were saying that Dora have Down Syndrome and a Hydrocephalus which explains her having a big head and her voice that was three times louder than the other characters. But those were conspiracy theories only."

"How did you know about that?"

"I just read some articles from the internet."

"But you're only eight. How come?"

"If you are eager to seek an answer for your curiosity then it wasn't impossible." He turned back his attention to the screen with his serious face. "No one knows what was the real story behind this cartoon. There was a conspiracy theory also that says Dora was based in a true-to-life story. They said that the story was inspired from a girl who had an adventure in the forest and learned to communicate with animals. But who knows about the truth? There was always a story behind every story."

"I don't want Dora to be blind."

"Don't be sad. I told you those are conspiracy theories only." He rubbed the little girl's back and pulled her for a hug. "You know what? When I was a kid—"

"But you're still a kid, Tav-tav."

"I know. I mean when I was four, I really want to meet Dora because I want to ask her help to find my daddy."

"You missed him na?"

"Um." He nodded with teary eyes, trying his best to hold back his tears.