Lando, don't-

March
Pre-season testing, Bahrain 2023.

"I didn't know you worked for Ferrari. I thought you worked at the harbor in Monaco"

"I don't" Lando hits his ball, it flying away to the point Ilaria couldn't see it anymore. "It's just an internship"

"Doing what?" Daniel asked.

"Strategy? Car issues? I don't know, don't ask me because I have no idea what I've been doing for the past few days"

Daniel takes his turn to hit the golf ball, badly throwing it to the right instead of straight. "That was such a bad hit" Lando said in disappointment, making Ilaria laugh at his constant bullying of his teammate.

"It's your fault for dragging me here, to be under the sun, where I'm slowly melting from the heat and Ilaria's bad mood that's just radiating off from her stare alone" he points at her with the gold club, which she leaned they were using the hybrids.

"You... I'm not in a bad mood" Ilaria has only been nothing but kind and funny to the both of them today, even with the heat and the growing headache.

"Sometimes you space out. Oh and a pout appears on your face"

"For the record, I was dragged here as well."

"Did you have something better to do today? Didn't think so" Lando sits on the golf car, speeding away as Daniel screams from behind since he didn't have time to sit on the car.

"Neither of you appreciate my friendship. My kindness"

"You threw an ice bucket at me earlier because I didn't know the name of the golf club you were asking for" Ilaria fights back. "And let's not forget how you just forgot Daniel behind"

"Carlos is way much better partner"

"Yeah, where is he now?" A crazy and sweaty looking Daniel suddenly appears at the side of Lando, causing Ilaria and him to yell in surprise.

"SHIT"

"DANIEL"

They scream at the same time as Lando stops abruptly before a laugh escapes Daniel's mouth, leaning on the car as he laughs.

"What's wrong with you!"

"Me!? You left me to run miles"

"Now that's an exaggeration" She corrects Daniel, he probably had to run for about twenty seconds, that isn't much.

"You both are so unhinged"

"Welcome to Formula 1, buttercup"

After about three holes in which nobody said anything worth paying attention, Lando was the first one to break the silence.

"I take you and Charles are dating again then"

Daniel yelled some profanity from behind her, interrupting Lando.

"No we are not"

"The stares between you two don't lie" Daniel is the one speaking now. "I fucking hate golf"

"We're nothing." It frustrates Ilaria when people don't believe her in this type of situations, especially after she has said many times her and Charles have nothing going on except for the constant fights they have.

"He was your first boyfriend, right?" Asked Lando.

"Yes"

"Ouch— the first one always hurts the most."

"Yeah, why is that though? It's not like you actually loved them" The conversation now only turns to Daniel and Lando, as they both express their feelings for their first love.