Project X

This will be the last chapter for a while since i started university once again. i will try to update but it won't be as frequent.

Charles stormed in the apartment, scaring the living hell out of her grandmother's cat, Lemon, as he jumped out of a chair and practically flew down the corridor.

"We are friends?"

"How— how did you get in?" Questioned Ilaria, turning off the mixer with the dough for the cake.

"Are we friends?" He still pressed the matter. Sitting down on the chair behind the kitchen counter.

"I suppose... No"

He still ignored her answer. "And you wouldn't lie to me, right?"

"You lie to me constantly" She deadpanned, staring bluntly at him.

Charles seemed to get offended, muttering nonsense before speaking to her again. "When have I ever lied to you?" He used his large hands to express his frustation.

"You once told me your name was Brian"

"It's not my problem I was named like—  Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore" Raising her brows she gave him the benefit of what he said. Yes, maybe his mother got excited and named Charles with as much names as Dumbledore. "Let's not dwell on what's been. Let's look at the future."

"You're such a nerd for knowing Dumbledore's full name" She whispered, continuing her baking absentmindedly. "What were you going to ask?"

"Am I being a bad driver this season"

Ilaria pondered for a moment. Was he? In her opinion, no driver in Formula 1 is a bad driver, they need as much talent to get there as money. If every billionaire out there places their kid in one of those cars she can assure that none of them would even make it to the first corner. So no, Charles isn't a bad driver, nor a lucky driver, he is good because he actually has talent for driving and basically dive-bombing without a care.

"You aren't bad" She simply replied, knowing that with Charles she can't argue because he always needs to win.

"But I've been bad. I could have won the last race if you told me my teammate was doing a different set up than I"

She gasped in anger, getting offended by what he said. "It was on the report I made you"

"Have you ever seen me read?"

"UHG you're such a nuisance." How couldn't he read the papers she puts so much time in? If he would care in the slightest what she told him then he wouldn't be losing the championship so early in the season. "You mean to tell me, you have never read any of those stupid ass essays they make me write for you!?"

"...No?"

"Get out" She pointed towards the front door. "Get out, Leclerc"

Charles chuckled, not moving an inch from his seat. "Take me out then. The trash doesn't take itself out"

"You know you're insulting yourself right?" Such himbo he is.

Charles shrugged, grabbing one of the Oreo packages on the counter and opening it. "We've got invited to a party this weekend."

Ilaria never replied, only kept on greasing the pan until he spoke again, repeating what he said. "You mean, you got invited."

"No, we're a package deal and I will make sure, you will enjoy it." He stands up, walking up to Lemon, who decided Charles was worth his attention, and picking him up. "C'mon on, get ready. It's a pool party by the way"