I won't take you wearing Jesus air's One

Life became boring again.

Not even a week after she was back that she started to hate her life again, starting to question everything around her. The only light was Charles, who came to visit her at the port every day after his workout run.

"Have you tried turning it on and off?" Charles asked from laying on the couch of the boat

Ilaria rolled her eyes sighing, "Yes" she replied annoyed. Two hours now she has tried to fix the damn boat and yet she had no luck. Charles wasn't helping much either.

Charles sits up, watching how Ilaria leans down giving up. "Didn't you have to study mechanics to be able to fix this?"

"Yes. But I—"

"How do you know?" He frowns. "Are you smart and I didn't know"

Honestly? It is weird. Maybe she did grow up around boats and watching her father fix their yatch endlessly, she always likes to fix things and boats and cars, but knowing how to work one of those boats isn't something anyone can do.

"Just because I like art doesn't mean I'm stupid" Ilaria stands up, fixing the summer dress she was wearing. Charles always said this, everyone always says it anyway.

"But you are"

"Get out" She points out of the boat, angrily staring back at his face.

"As you please" he stood up grabbing his water bottle. Right as he was about to step off the boat he turns back around, "Actually, I just remember why I came. Wanna come to this lunch type of party thing?"

"Where's your girlfriend"

"She studies. An actual hard degree where she needs to give it a lot of effort. Something you probably don—"

"Fuck off Charles" Ilaria instantly turned around hiding her smile, giggling quietly to herself. Maybe the jokes were aimed at her but she has to admit the things Charles comes up with is actually funny.

"I'll see if I can go" she nodded towards the boat. "I still need to work"

"Great. I'll text you the address"

Finally with some peace and quiet without Charles she somehow managed to understand what was wrong and fixed the boat in no time.

"Ilaria!" A voice shouted her name in excitement when she was packing her stuff. "Heard what you did to Max at the Grand Prix.
Big fan."

Ilaria chuckled, watching how Lando offered her his hand in help to get off the boat. She gladly took it softly smiling.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Came to see a few boats, I want to buy one actually"

"Oh that's awesome" she agreed. "If you ever need help let me know"

"Thanks"

Ilaria awkwardly nodded with a lip tight smile before slowly turning around to leave.

"Wait, did Charles invite you to—"

"My phone!" Charles suddenly appeared in front her running out of breath, "My phone... I forgot my phone" He leaned on Ilaria's shoulder, breathing heavily before realizing Lando was also standing there."Oh hey Lando"

"Hi Charles" he waved awkwardly.

"Here" she handed him his overheated phone from sun exposure. "I'm sure that if you didn't grow up in Monaco you would get lost every single day"

"I still do" he laughed, Lando chuckling as well because he's the same. Charles looked several times between Ilaria and Lando before side hugging her. "Ilaria here is coming with us to the party"