Chapter Fifty-six

Start from the beginning

She hummed, tapping her foot softly against the floor.

"Ivy will also be going?"

"Yeah."

"Who else?"

"It's actually an anniversary party so friends of the couple might be there and yeah, my friends too."

"The other friends you'll be hanging out with... are they guys?"

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah."

"Mm. So I get it, two girls and four boys hanging out and sleeping over?"

   "Erm, three girls actually,"I corrected, remembering Chris was going to bring Melanie along.

    "Still, they outnumber you. Where do you know those guys from?"

"From school. I mean, Noble boys. Three of them were my roommates..."

Her eyebrows flew up slowly.

"Hmm. So them guys have now realized you're a girl and then planned a three-day hangout and chill.  Are you sure they're not just planning on... y'know, offing your pants or something?"

Oh,god, I shouldn't have started this conversation.

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

It took approximately half an hour and 20 seconds for my aunt to understand that the reason for my going was merely to hang out and have decent fun. No immoralities whatsoever. What she think?

Snort. As if they'd even bat an eye at my change of appearance.

I don't think the way they relate with me will change just coz my real gender has been revealed. I mean, the way we communicate is just the same as we used to do when I was in the disguise.

Only that now, they no be calling me boy and bro then things.

I gathered my hair atop, fixing it in a bun as I opened the laptop my father had gifted to me amongst other things. Setting it on my desk, I took a sip of my coffee latté and clicked on Google as I happily typed Oxford university into the search bar. I switched to the images side to familiarize myself with the view of the place I was going to constantly be for four years.

There was a reason I had always dreamt of attending that university. Their campuses are so large and beautiful. The buildings, the landmarks, everything looked so perfect and exquisite. They were actually second in the worldwide ranking of best universities and they're exceptionally known for their advanced educational facilities.

Surprisingly, they had affiliations with Noble boys and another university at Ohio but all the same, I was feeling way too giddy for this opportunity thrown on my laps. With the scholarship too, being the icing on the cake, I mean... saying I'm happy raw like that is very an understatement.

I'M CRAZILY EXCITED!

I breathed out in satisfaction, relaxing myself as I continued to surf the internet.

Fifteen seconds later and Auntie was calling me out with her loudness to go check who was at the door.

I bounced on my steps, crossing the parlor and made a beeline for the front door.

And guess who was waiting out with a meh face when I opened?

"Good afternoon babe!"I greeted cheerily.

    "Mm-hm, see who's in a great mood today,"Ivy smiled, wriggling her brows.

   "You may come in milady." I did the royal bow cuz why not 😌.