gibson

three weeks later.

Flight after flight, bus drive after bus drive we finally have two weeks off before the next show. We just got back to Nashville. I have to catch up on editing too

"Jake we have to do promo shots for your gibson interview" I say from the couch "When?" He asks from the table as he eats his lunch "The team said by today or tomorrow" I say looking at my laptop as I finish up editing a picture "What the hell do I even wear?" Jake gets up and starts walking to his room "I'll help you buddy" Danny gets up and puts an arm around his shoulders.

Sam and Josh follow Danny as well. I can hear them all talking on what Jake should wear "It doesn't have to be one outfit!" I shout "It doesn't?" Danny shouts back "No we can do a few changes if he feels up to it" I close my laptop and make my way to Jakes room "That's good for right now" I walk in and Jake has a black shirt, black pants, his Chelsea boots and his black hat "Grab your guitar" I tell him as I walk to my room and grab my camera.

The rest of the boys follow me into my room "Can we do anything?" Sam asks sweetly "Actually, you guys could get dressed and I'll go ahead and get some shots of everyone" I tell them "Deal" Danny says walking out with Sam and Josh "Jake let's go!" "Where are we gonna do the first shot?" He asks with his guitar in hand "The staircase to the apartments" I open the front door and he follows me. "Alright here" I move Jake to the empty spot in front of the stairs.

I take a few pictures with his head turned making a shadow cast from his hat over his face.

He grabs his guitar and hold it like a child and smiles at it "That's the cutest thing i've seen all day" I take the shot and show him "That's amazing" I can hear the smile in his voice

We walk inside the apartment to see Sam and Josh picking what shoes to wear "Lia which ones, Joshs grandma shoes or none at all" Sam asks holding the shoes up "None at all" I say going through through the pictures on my camera "Ophelia" Danny call...

We walk inside the apartment to see Sam and Josh picking what shoes to wear "Lia which ones, Joshs grandma shoes or none at all" Sam asks holding the shoes up "None at all" I say going through through the pictures on my camera "Ophelia" Danny calls me from his room.

I walk in to see him in a burnt orange blazer with same colored pants "Holy shit you look amazing" I tell him as I walk forward and smooth down his top "Thank you, now what shoes?" He holds up two
pairs.

The black and white ones go with it better and Jake is also gonna change into black and white ones as well. "The black and white pair, they will somewhat match with Jakes" I say quickly as I walk back out and check on Josh.

He's going through his jewelry in his room "Definitely the longer gold one and this one" I say pointing to a shorter chain "What do we think?" Sam says walking in and motioning to his outfit.

"Perfect, I want you to grab your bass for this shot and I want Jake to get his guitar" Sam says nodding his head and walks out "Jake" I call as I walk into the living room "You're missing something" I stand there and observe his outfit "Your black hat" I walk in his room and grab it off of his bed, I hand it to him.

Josh, Sam and Danny all walk out dressed finally. Sam hands Jake his guitar. "Shit i don't have any of my back drops.." I whisper as I pick up my phone and make a few texts "I'm sure we coul-"
"I have some... acquaintances here so my friend paige will be here soon" I say and only a few minutes later there's a knock on the door "Paige!" I say and she brings me into a hug.

He has the back drop under we arm "Perfect, wanna help me set it up? you can join in with the pictures too" I offer her "That would be amazing". "Guys this is Paige, Paige, meet Josh, Jake, Sam, and Danny" I introduce everyone and they all say their hello's.

We make our way to the music room and set up the back drop there. "Alright where do you want us?" Danny asks standing behind me "Okay I want Jake here" I say pulling Jake to his spot "Dan, you here" I put Danny next to Jake "Josh here" I motion next to Jake and Josh takes his place "And Sam on the end here" I say and everyone takes their places "How do you want me with my bass?" Sam asks "Could you like set the bottom on the floor but hold the top up-" I help him get it in place "There we go" I walk back.

I walk over and help Jake with his guitar placement "Paige what do we think?" She walks backwards and looks at everyone together and I straighten Dannys blazer out again "I think it's perfect, honestly i've never seen anything better" I smile to myself.

I stand in front of my boys "Alright guys, have at it" I tell them and they automatically make goofy faces and poses "Guys!" I laugh and they become serious again.

I take the first picture "Sam your eyes were closed" I say annoyed "Well sorry my eyes were dry!" His accent pokes out "Alright again" I tell them "Sam stay still" I bring my camera down. Paige is laughing behind me "I'm sorry i'll just... be quiet" she says covering her mouth. I try not to laugh but Danny sees me and starts laughing too "Alright enough, picture time" I say and we all compose our selfs for the shot.