bottle rockets?

Lia! lia! lia!" I hear Josh say as he opens the door to the bunks "We're home" He says shaking me awake "Already?" I asks rubbing my eyes and I see Sam come through "Yeah let's go" He says offering his hand to help me down. I walk to the bathroom, do my routine and Danny leans up against the doorway.

"Where are we stopping first?" I ask putting my hair up "The cabin so we can unpack and then soundcheck" "Cabin?" I ask with my eyebrows raised and a smile. He nods his head and plants a kiss on the top of my head before joining the rest of the guys. I finish up in the bathroom and meet Jake where the beds are

"I uh had a phone call with my manager and he said that you're hired but you have to quit with your job.." Jake says stuffing his clothes in his bag. We had our backs turned to each other. I didn't say anything and started thinking about everything. "Is that something you would wanna do?" Jake takes my silence as an answer "Of course it is" I turn around and he does too.

I bring him into a hug "Thank you for doing this" I hug him tighter "We only hire the best" he says with a smile "Well obviously" I say jokingly "I don't wanna listen to that shit" I hear Sam say as I come through with my bag and sit next to him "What shit?" I ask looking from him to Josh "Pop music" Danny tells me "I mean... I kinda agree with him" I say and that leads to a heated but friendly conversation between us all.

at the cabin.

"So sound check today for the show tomorrow, then we came back here and hang out?" I ask as we all unload our stuff at the cabin "So far those are the plans" Jake says as I join him in the kitchen "It's nice over here" I say looking around "You'll never guess what I found" Josh comes in from outside all giddy and smiling with something behind his back "No way" Sam says coming through and sees what Josh has before us "What is it?" I ask creasing my eyebrows. Josh shows us fireworks, bottle rockets specifically

"Holy shit! I haven't seen one of these in a while" Jake walks over to Josh "Guys let's go- holy shit bottle rockets?!" Danny says getting side tracked. They all huddle around like little kids talking about the fireworks. I clear my throat and they all look over to me "Right, we need to leave for sound check" Danny says laughing "Alright let's go, but we are doing those later" Josh saying holding a finger up as we walk out to a ride already waiting for us.

I move around the boys getting shots of them. I got a shot of Josh with his back facing me

and a shot of Jake playing his guitar with his head turned to the left because it's his "good side"

"Sams got that interview so we kinda need to clear out soon" Danny says coming down from the stage and meeting me where some of the seats are

"Sams got that interview so we kinda need to clear out soon" Danny says coming down from the stage and meeting me where some of the seats are. I keep looking at my camera as we start walking together to the back of the stage.

I get a call from my work answer it "You haven't submitted any pictures in weeks" Is the first thing my boss says "Well I got sick and we all had to take a few weeks-"
"That's besides the point, your job is to take pictures and send them in" He tells me rudely "If you cant get with the program-" "Then you'll fire me?" I ask and stop walking and so does Danny "Exactly right!" My boss on the other end sarcastically.

My mouth drops open, how rude could a person be? "You can go ahead and do that then sir, i've gotten a better job offer with better pay and I don't have to deal with you anymore, have a nice day" I say hanging up and exhale the breath I didn't even realized I was holding "Did you just quit your job?" Danny asks looking down at me and he puts his hand on my back "I did" I say smiling and feeling accomplished.

Sams interview has finished and Danny took at seat on the small table they brought out. Jake and Sam are talking about how they are gonna set up the fireworks. I bring my camera up "You gettin this?" Danny asks looking over as I grab a shot of them

 I bring my camera up "You gettin this?" Danny asks looking over as I grab a shot of them

"I just did" I go over to him showing the shot. Josh walks over and stands with his hands on his hips. We all stop and look over to him "We need to stop by a store and get drinks for tonight" He says and waves us over to start leaving the venue "And I guess we are leaving?" Jake asks confused. I put my stuff back in my bag and we all get in the car and head off to the nearest store.