dont wanna get you sick

It's been hours of coughing, loosing my breath, my chest hurting, and all in all just feeling terrible. I look at the time on my phone to see it's 1:30 in the morning.

I sigh and sit up in bed. I rub my eyes and hear a knock on my door. I get up and open it to see Danny with a mug in his hand "I couldn't sleep and I heard you in here so I made you some tea.." He says holding it out to me.

I could just melt. He's so thoughtful and sweet. I take the mug from him and step aside to let him in my room. I only have my salt lamp on and a few other smaller lights on so it's darker in here. I sit criss cross in my bed sipping on the tea, which is absolutely amazing.

Danny looks over to me as he sits on the chair in the corner of my room. "You can stop watching me like a hawk you know that right?" I set my tea down "I'm just worried, Jake and Josh seem fine and you're over here not being able to breathe" He gets up and sits on the edge of my bed.

I shrug my shoulders and sigh "Some of the fans were saying that it could have been from the fog machines... possibly the solution was bad" Danny says wanting to find how I got sick "It's possible" I tell him and it goes comfortably quiet between us.

Danny gets up, puts a hand on my cheek and kisses my forehead "Finish the tea and get some sleep" He says pulling away "I will, goodnight Danny" I give a small smile as he shuts the door to my room.

the next day.

"How was the appointment?" Josh asks as me and Sam walk through the front door "I'm just fine Josh-" "No she's not she's lying" Sam takes the papers out of my hand and gives them to Josh

"Pneumonia?" Josh asks looking over the papers "Yes now can we not make a big deal about this? they gave
medicine-" "Which you need to take" Sam points out "That I need to take" I repeat annoyed "and I'll be better by the time we start tour again, deal? deal" I walk over, down the meds they gave me and walk to my room.

I open my laptop and check my emails from work making sure everything's alright. I close my laptop and sigh with boredom. I walk over to my bag and start getting my camera set up, I hear my door open to see Danny "Lia..." He starts "Danny I swear i'm going insane, i've never been so bored-" He walks over to me and take my camera out of my hands

"Ophelia.. you have Pneumonia obviously it isn't the worst case ever but your still sick okay? So please, lay down, watch some tv, Jakes making dinner so i'll bring you a plate when it's done" He says softly as he puts my camera back.

I look up at him and bring him into a hug. We stay there for a while in each other's embrace and Danny pulls away first. He looks back and forth between my eyes "I wanna kiss you but I don't wanna get you sick" I laugh and he looks away and laughs under his breath "I think we can wait till you get better" He lays a kiss on top of my head "I'll be back with dinner soon" He tells me and he he shuts the door behind him as he leaves.