do they know?

A/N- GUYS!!!!! THANK YOU! we were number 2 in gretavanfleet for like a week?! y'all are amazing! sorry chapters arent coming out as quick, i have finals this week :((((((( BUT once i get home we will be back on.. regular schedule even tho we didn't really have one but ANYWAYS! enjoy a short chapter:) -m🫧

saturday night.

"You guys did amazing" I tell them as we walk through the backstage area. "Lia!" Some of the fans call on me. I wave and look up to Danny with wide eyes "Do they know?" I ask ask him "I think so" We stop and talk to some fans and I take pictures of the boys with them

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I ask him "You're fine lia, they could care less" Josh says walking behind me and he puts his hands on my shoulders "You should have heard the time they thought I was sleeping with harry styles" I tell them "Were you?" Jake asks and laughs as I slap his arm "No I wasn't you asshole" I laugh with him "I think we are fine" Danny says as we walk through the doors and leave the venue.

11:30 saturday.

"There's pictures of us everywhere and the captions are "Dannys new girlfriend? or Greta Van Fleets new groupie?"" I say making quotation marks with my fingers "A groupie?! awh come on let me see" Sam says taking my phone "You should reply to some" Josh says joining us at the kitchen table as Sam gives my phone back

"And say what? that yeah I'm dating Danny Wagner? I'm the newest edition to the Greta Van Fleet team? I've never been active on social media that much so why would I start?" Jake makes a face agreeing with me "She's right, We aren't ones to talk either we hardly post shit" Danny says "I wouldn't say anything, step away from it like you told me" He tells me.

I get up and grab a drink from the fridge "I can't believe they called me a groupie!" I laugh under my breath "Ophelia don't worry about it" Danny says getting up and following me to our room "I'm gonna shower" I look through my bag and pick out some clothes

"You okay?" Danny asks "Of course I am!" I say putting my arms around his neck. He puts his arms around my waist. "It's been hectic with tour starting again, just wanted to make sure" He says and he kisses me quickly "I can assure you I'm fine, are you?" I ask raising an eyebrow "I'm perfect" He tells me "Alright, i'll be out in a little bit" I say as I leave his embrace and shut the door to the bathroom.

I get out of the shower and hear someone playing guitar, my guess is Jake. I shut the bedroom door quietly but Josh sees me.

I walk over and take a seat on the floor next to him "You should join him, do a duet" Josh tells me bumping my shoulder "I'd kill to hear that" Sam tells me "I got the other acoustic in my room" Jake says "Guys no-" "Shush you're doing it" Jake says final.

I look over to Danny with wide eyes and I salute into Jake "Yes sir" I laugh. Jake comes back with another guitar in hand "Oh this one's pretty" I say as he hands me the guitar.

I start playing a improvised little tune and Jake goes off on the side with his own and we make them go well with each other.

I play a little part from brave new world and Jake whips he head around and looks at me "Smooth" Josh says as I laugh and stop playing "I was caught so off guard" Jake says taking the guitar as I hand it back to him "I don't wanna leave yet" Danny says sighing "Me either man" Sam agrees with him "I miss Nashville though" Jake tells us "Me too" I agree with him. It wasn't much later till we said our good nights to each other and we all went to bed for the night.