you're a fan?

"This is embarrassing" I say laughing and throwing my head back "What why?" Sam asks as he sits on the bed waiting for me.

I had packed one of my greta shirts forgetting that i'm their new photographer but it's also a comfortable shirt. I hold up a black shirt that just has the bands name on it and show it to Sam "So you're a fan then?" He asks laughing with me "Mmmmm possibly? maybe?" I joke with him throwing the shirt back in my suitcase "No wear it it's fine, sometimes Jake even wears our own stuff" Sam tells me.

I grab the shirt from my suitcase and a pair of shorts and go to the bathroom to change. I put my hair up, put my glasses on, throw a cardigan on, and grab my phone "Alright I think i'm ready" I say walking out of the bathroom "Wait" I tell Sam as I walk over to the bag with my camera. I grab my disposable camera "Just in case" I say.

Me and Sam make our way to their floor and Sam grabs his key card and opens the door "heeeeeyyyy there she is" Jake says as he lays on the bed with a beer in hand and flipping through the channels on the tv "Alright where's the alcohol" I say putting my stuff down on the nightstand "Well" Danny says getting off of the other bed "We have, beer which you don't like or tequila or we can make Joshs favorite a salty dog" He suggests.

I look over to Josh who's spinning in the spinny chair "Josh what's in a salty dog?" I ask him and he stops "It's all an art" He says talking with his hands.

He takes me to the kitchenette in the hotel room "First we put salt on the rim" He says and he does so "Then we do gin and then grapefruit juice" He says measuring everything and pouring it in a glass. I look over to Danny skeptical on how good it's gonna be "It's actually really good" He tells me "I wouldn't let you drink something that wasn't good" He tells me and I smile at him.

Josh hands me the drink and I lick some of the salt off the rim and take a sip. Surprisingly it was absolutely amazing "Now this. this is my new favorite" I tell Josh and he smiles to himself as he puts everything up.

"Josh!" I call him getting his attention. I put my camera up and take a picture of him flipping the bird.

"Will you get those processed?" Jake asks me "Yeah usually I start with a new one every job and develop them at the end" I tell him "Alright Jake give me somethin'" I tell him

"Will you get those processed?" Jake asks me "Yeah usually I start with a new one every job and develop them at the end" I tell him "Alright Jake give me somethin'" I tell him. He takes his glasses and puts them on and starts posing

 "Jesus don't pull anything" Sam says jokingly and Jake looks over to him

"Jesus don't pull anything" Sam says jokingly and Jake looks over to him. I got the perfect shot. "Got it!" I say laughing. I walk over to Danny who's sitting on the couch "Alright Daniel give me something too" I say and I sit on the floor in front of him. Before he looks up at me I take a picture because he looked lost in thought and he looked good

 "I didn't even pose!" He says laughing "I think i've figured out none of you guys have to pose to look good" I tell them honestly "Why thank you" Josh says bowing, taking the complement

"I didn't even pose!" He says laughing "I think i've figured out none of you guys have to pose to look good" I tell them honestly "Why thank you" Josh says bowing, taking the complement. I finish my drink "Another?" Sam asks grabbing my glass "I don't think so, i'm pretty tired, I think i'm going to head back to my room" I tell them getting up and grabbing my stuff "Thank you guys for inviting me I had fun tonight" I thank them with a smile and they all give one back "Goodnight guys" I say with a smile and a short wave as I walk out the door and head back to my room.