thought you might like them

Joshs apartment.

"At first I wanted us to have a nice dinner but I thought it was too basic and then I thought a movie which is what we're going to do but first I need to show you something" He says taking my hand and leading me to his room

"I wanted you to have this" He says giving me a pair of small gold hoop earrings "Josh I cant take these, they are yours" I say holding the earrings out to him "I got another pair and I thought you might like them" He says as he turns the tv on and puts a movie on for us

"I don't think anyone's given me anything this nice to be honest" I say putting the earrings in my second piercing hole "What about your camera?" He asks as he lays on his bed "My parents didn't support my photography career so I saved and bought it myself" I say as I lay with him.

He takes my hand and rubs his finger over my polished nails "I think you're doing great with it.." He whispers slightly to me "At least someone does" I match his whisper "I meant it earlier.. that i'll take the risk" I look up at him "We will see how it works" I tell him.

He places his lips on mine and kisses me softly. It was nice but it just didn't feel right.. "What about the rest of the guys?" I pull away and sit up in bed "I told them a little bit" He says as he puts a hand on my back. I stay quiet and nod my head "Sleep in here tonight?" He asks me.  "Yeah.." I tell Josh as I lay down and slowly drift off to sleep.

a week later.

things have been... difficult. "I swear they look fine" Josh rolls his eyes and starts taking his potential outfit off for the upcoming show.

"Lia!" I hear Sam shout from the living room "What about this?" He asks modeling off a black blazer and black slacks "Now that is a wear for sure" I go up adjust his top a little and smooth it down a bit "I'm wearing this" Jake says tossing his outfit on the couch "So you're rewearing something?" Danny asks coming from down the hall "Why not? i've only wore it once" He says looking in the fridge "I have this" Josh says holding a black and gold jumpsuit up to him "Wait that's perfect it will match with Sam" I say.

I look over in the kitchen to see Jake stuffing his face with grapes "When the hell did we get grapes?" I ask laying down on the couch "No clue" He says and starts throwing grapes at me "Awh come on Jake stop" I laugh and collect the grapes around me and get up taking them back to Jake "You are a literal child Jacob" I tell him as I walk down the hall

"Am I actually the only one who's worried about our clothes for the show?" I hear Josh ask Sam and Jake faintly. I walk down the hall to ask Danny what he was wearing since he went back to his room "Li-" Danny starts as we meet each other "I was just about to show you-" "What you were gonna wear?" I finish for him and he lets me in his room.

It's very much Danny in here. It's only my second time in here but it's so comfortable "One of our stylists made this and I never wore it" He says holding up a sheer black stop with silver flowers on it and it's got a web design on it "Oh definitely" I take the hanger out of his hand and hold it up to him "With some black pants" I mention and he agrees and puts the shirt back in his closet

"Danny?" I start as I lay flat on my back on his bed "Yeah?" He asks as sits down and starts strumming his guitar "Do you think i'm gonna mess this up?" I ask looking at the tapestries on his ceiling "With Josh?" I nod.

He picks up my legs as he takes a seat on his bed and sets them back down on his lap "I think you'll be fine" He says looking over at me with a smile that doesn't quite meet the look in his eyes

"Have you ever liked two people at once?" I ask randomly "It's happened before" He says understandingly and shrugs his shoulders "Who do you do?" I ask looking over to him.

He looks at me "It's on whoever treats you better, who shows more than the other person.. and who actually cares" He tells me "Hey let's go" Sam says bursting into Dannys room "Where?" Danny asks Sam "To a bar duh,  jesus you two know nothing!" He says sarcastically.

I get up from Dannys bed and follow Sam. I think I was starting to like Danny...