think before you post

5:30

"Thirty minutes!" A team member shouts down the hall of the dressing rooms. I knock on Jakes dressing room "Are you ready?" I ask and he walks out and does a spin showing his outfit "Sam?" I knock on his door and he comes out dressed "Yeah almost done" He says and Josh walks out of his dressing room and then Danny comes out of his "Waiting on you Samuel" Jake teases.

He walks out barefoot which isn't a surprise. "Alright let's do it" I step back and get a shot of Sam, Josh and Danny as they start walking back stage

 "Where is your spot gonna be tonight?" Josh asks as he walks beside me "I think i'll be on Sams side tonight but I might move around some" I tell him as we take a few steps up "I cant tell you the last time I was here" I tell them as we wait

They were doing a smaller venue here in town I haven't been here since I was a teenager "It's crazy to be doing a smaller gig again but the energy they create is amazing" Jake says as He puts his guitar over his shoulder and adjusts the strap a little. Josh messed with his in ear pieces and adjusts the volume on them. We can hear the people in the crowd start cheering as the lights get dark "Goodluck" I tell Danny and I give him a kiss.

The started the set off with The cold wind and the crowd immediately start cheering for them and Josh looks over at me with wide eyes and a smile. I guess they didn't expect the crowd to be this lively.

i'm on Sams side and I get a shot of Him and Josh.

I walk around to Jake and get a shot of him as well, I point at him in the shot

I tried getting shots of Danny but it's like he was dodging me every time I would try to take a picture of him he would turn his head another way

I tried getting shots of Danny but it's like he was dodging me every time I would try to take a picture of him he would turn his head another way. I was frustrated but I just decided to focus on Sam, Jake and Josh for the night since I had gotten a few pictures of Danny already.

I make my way in front of the barricade getting a shot of Dannys drums close up with my disposable, some of the white roses Josh hands out were on the ground and made it into the shot.

I get on Jakes side and enjoy the rest of the show

I get on Jakes side and enjoy the rest of the show. They started to play My way, soon and Jake looks over to me and starts playing the guitar my way and to some of the fans. I could feel Sams bass from the floor along with Dannys drums. They finish up the song and Josh starts talking to the crowd and giving thank you's to them for being there and making this happen

"I'd also like to thank Ophelia our photographer for the lovely photos taken this evening" Josh says looking at me and the Fans start cheering. I give them all a smile and a wave, I grab a picture of them quickly and the boys start the last song of the night.

The boys finished and I got a good picture of Sam and Danny together as the last picture of the night. "You guys did amazing and thank you for that Josh seriously you didn't have too" I say as we make our way to the dressing rooms "Wait this is like how we met the first time" Sam says talking with his hands "He's right" Jake says holding a finger up "Seems like forever ago" Danny says as I mess with my camera. I go to my dressing room and get my stuff together

"I'll meet you guys outside!" I start walking towards the doors "There's gonna be fans out there" Jake says stopping me "Exactly I wanna go see them and maybe talk to them, they all seem sweet, I'll be fine" I bring him into a side hug and walk out the doors of the venue.

I walk out and some of the fans say hi to me very shyly "Let's see some pictures of the boys!" Someone shouts from the group of fans "I cant share them but you'll see them soon I promise!" I say nicely "Will you be with the boys for a while? your photography is amazing" A girl asks from my right "If everything goes as planned yes" I say and Jake joins me out side and everyone starts cheering again. He says his thank you's and signs a few things and walks me back to the car where a driver is waiting for us "Was everything okay?" He asks me with a hand on my back. I nod my head and get in the car waiting for everyone else.

We all got back to the cabin, showered and got in our night clothes. Sam insisted to take some shots which we all participated in except for Danny. He's been quiet ever since we left here earlier.

"You wanna go check on him?" Josh snaps me out of thought, I look across the table at him and nod my head. I take my drink with me as I knock on the door to mine and Dannys mine "Can I come in?" I ask quietly, The door opens and I walk in "Are you okay? you've been quiet and you were dodging my shots tonight" I ask him frowning slightly.

He sighs and lays on his back in the bed "There's been a lot said about me recently on social media and it's getting to me slightly, I told myself not to let it bother me but- it's hard to ignore it" He says looking at the ceiling.

I set my drink down on the night stand and sit criss cross next to him on the bed. "I shouldn't be taking it out on you and the guys it's not fair-" "But you have every right too, it's not fair that you have to see those comments about yourself" I take his hand and toy with his fingers

"It's never easy for anyone, My advice would to take a step back from all of it, just silence all social media platforms, because these "fans" telling you all of this, they aren't fans, they are cruel people who just want attention" I say looking in his eyes. He sits up and pulls me into a hug "Thank you" He whispers. I pull away and plant a small kiss on his lips "The guys are worried about me aren't they?" He asks, I nod my head "Lets go" I hold my hand out and we walk out together "There he issss" Jake says from the kitchen table "Shots?" Danny asks and I laugh under my breath as Sam starts pouring them with a smile "Cheers everyone" Sam holds up his shot glass and we all cheers together.