never disappointed

The show is just about to be over. I grab some finishing shots of all of them and save them to my camera. The band was saying their goodbyes to the crowd and I decided to start making my way to the dressing room so I could upload all the pictures on my laptop and see what I got.

"Who knows when they will be gone" I sing to myself one of the songs they performed tonight. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check instagram to see all the fans posting their shots from tonight and all the videos they got as well.

"Wooo! they never disappoint do they?" I hear someone ask a ways behind me. It's Sam along with the rest of them "They were killer" Danny says back.

I finally get to my dressing room and walk in making myself comfortable on the couch and start uploading the pictures.

I left my door open and I hear a round of knocks on it to see the boys with smiles standing in the door way "Hi, you must be Ophelia?" Josh asks "Yeah it's finally nice to meet" I say holding my hand out but I get pulled into a hug "I'm a hugger, we are delighted to have you on this tour with us" He says very welcoming.

I pull away from the hug and Jake holds his hand out I take his hand in mine to feel it's very calloused from all the guitar playing "Hi, Jake" He says quietly "Ophelia" I say back "Very unique name" Sam buts in and holds his hand out. I take it in mine and it's rough like Jakes "Thank you, I get that a lot" I say and I give him a smile "And this is Danny" Sam tells me "We met earlier actually" I say sitting back down and focusing on my laptop.

"Well Ophelia we were wanting to know if you wanted to join us for drinks?" Sam asks looking around at the boys with a smile "Uhm-" I stop myself from turning them down "Actually sure, i'll bring my laptop and show you guys what I got tonight" I say putting my laptop in my backpack and start breaking down my camera and putting it in its case.

I throw everything in my backpack and wait on the boys to get changed and packed up as well. "Ready?" Danny says peaking his head in my dressing room "Yeah" I say with a smile and he ghosts his hand in my back guiding me to the doors where our ride is already waiting for us.

"Tell us about yourself" Josh says seeming straightforward "You're gonna scare her away" Jake jokes with him "No it's fine" I say looking outside from the car window to them.

Im on the very left side, Jakes next to me in the middle, Josh in the front seat with the driver, Sam on the very right and Danny in the back. "Im from frankenmuth-" "Shut up no way" Jake says looking at me with a smile in disbelief "That's where we're from" He says motioning to all of them "That's crazy!" I say matching their energy "Sorry continue" Jake says motioning to me.

"Well I graduated, stayed in frakenmuth for a while and then eventually started photography about four years ago" I say "And that's been about it, ive been on a few tours with other bands but that's it" I finish telling them.

"Who'd you tour with?" Danny asks quietly "I toured with harry styles and then a couple of heavy metal bands, ghost and Metallica so that was fun" I tell him.

The vehicle stops at a local bar it seems like "That's funny we are opening for them in a month or so" Sam says walking beside me "Really? awesome" I say and Danny grabs the door for everyone "Thank you" I tell him as I nod my head a little and he returns a closed smile and Josh leads us to a table.

"What's your drink of choice usually?" Josh asks as he sits next to me "Hate beer cant stand it" I state "Usually anything fruity or just shots" Josh raises his eyebrows and looks over to the rest of the boys "It's gonna be a long night of pictures and alcohol it looks like" Danny says laughing and getting up to go order everyone's drinks.