Quick update/AN

Hello there 👋

For those of you who've been with this story for a while - hi again! For those who are newer - I'll do these every few months whenever I want to update you guys on smth or even just to get your opinions on some ideas I have - with this instance being the former. (Also, I promise this picture is 100% not lore accurate for Sokka 👀)

Ok, first things first - I really should've put this update out over a week ago, if not more, so I'm sorry for keeping you guys in the dark on this for almost a month now.

So... I have good news and bad news. Good news first - if you thought this story was abandoned, or I'd given up on it or whatever - I absolutely have not. I fully plan to see this story through to the end and if you ask me some of the most interesting parts are (hopefully) still yet to come. Fear not, dear reader - I hath not abandoned you.

Bad news though - I'm struggling HARD with the next chapter (hopefully you'll understand why when I finally finish it) but also irl stuff has kinda caught up to me and honestly my mental state has kinda gone down the toilet, which isn't exactly the best combination for the weekly update schedule I tried to keep up since last August :P

(also the stanley cup playoffs are on rn and im sorry but im really invested atm :3)

TLDR; still working on the story, haven't abandoned it, just struggling with updates atm. Truth be told, I really wanted the next chapter out by EARLY MAY at the latest, but uh looks like that might be pushed back almost an entire month. Sorry 😔

I do want to mention though that the story's been getting an insane amount of votes this month despite my inactivity, and I really can't thank you all enough for that. Hopefully you'll be seeing the next update a lot sooner than this one, and it'll be a full chapter.

Cya :)