Chapter 13: The Blood Party: Caught in The Web (Part 2)

Intro: Welcome To The Show

Sapphire walks along the streets of Concordia, people in the background are all grey silhouettes with darkness slowly eating away at the scene.
She continues walking, her steps obviously labored as she stumbles quite a bit, the darkness begins to consume the grey silhouetted people. She falls to her knees as the darkness encloses around her, leaving only a small circle where she sits on her knees, face looking down. A single tear falls from her face as the darkness breaks to reveal armies of Fel standing in place of the people. Creatures ranging from Grieveteeth to Sons of Cinder. The camera moves toward a building in front of Sapphire, where a number of Hunter-Slayers guard it. Above them stands Audrey, Xian, Neo Noire, Nana, Nyx, and Zed. At the top of the building Spider-Slayer, Lue, Neo, and Vigilante stand. The masked serial killer is in the middle and looks down on Sapphire, offering out a hand with a dark smile underneath his mask. Sapphire's hands turn into fists and she looked up toward her family's killer with anger in her eyes. The area around her explodes into a pillar of light as she is suddenly surrounded by her friends and allies. Roman, Shayna, and Kaze stand to her left. Gwyn, Andreios, Savin, and Tsuki stand to her right. Behind her all of the students and staff of Ascension, Hunter, S.T.R.I.K.E., and various other people stand behind her. Shayna and Gwyn both offer her a hand to held her up with smiles. Sapphire takes their hands and stands on her feet, giving Spider-Slayer and confident look and getting ready to fight. He directs his forces to attack with a gesture. The two forces begin to clash, while Sapphire and her team make their way toward the building, supported along the way by everyone else. They run up the building at the villains, as they run down at them. The two teams clash. Kaze against Vigilante, Roman against Neo, Shayna against Lue, and Sapphire against Spider-Slayer. He is knocked back a bit and Sapphire continues the attack. The various fights continue until Spider-Slayer summons a ball of dark energy in his hand, while Sapphire creates one of pure light. Both launch an attack at each other and explode in a show of color and light. The camera pans up to show a picture of the moon going from white to blood red, and as the music begins to play again a shadowy spider symbol appears on it with glowing red eyes. As the music crackles and distorts so does the screen, fading out to the words MSTC: A Light in The Shadows of Blood, a RWBY-inspired story.
———————————————————————————
????: Power is relative, my friend. Not that long ago, huntsmen were considered the strongest warriors of Ser, the absolute pinnacle of human strength. Then the Maidens began to resurface, their power eclipsing even the greatest huntsmen. Then there was is and the emergence of the Relics of Darkness, who held power that was compared to that of Gods. None of these stood a chance against those two who claimed to be actual Gods - yet even they were surpassed, and the cycle only grew larger from there. Am we all-powerful? Right here, right now, we. But We won't repeat that mistake when one day I will need to face someone who is greater than I am.
———————————————————————————
Third POV:
File name: The Spider-Slayer
Real Name: Alaric Valentino Blood-Night
Age: Unknown
Race : Human/???? (Possibly Spinerak for his abilities. Type is not yet clear)

Personality (Formerly): Unknown
Personality  (Currently): Immensely sadistic, muderous, manipulative, violent, trigger-happy, greedy, cruel, bloodthirsty, torturous, merciless, aggressive, and just an all-out bloody psychopsth with a taste for death and carnage.

Equipment: