"Baby, I have to. I'll be back in an hour"

I don't say anything I just pull away from his grip, kiss him and lay in my blankets.

Harry and I have issues as it is. Adding Scotty back into the picture is just more damage. I'm terrified that Scotty is going to show up and hurt me. No matter how many times Harry promises to protect me, he can't be here all the time, he can't always save me from danger. I know I'm pathetic.

"Louis, dinner is ready"

I climb out of bed, and slowly make my way downstairs. I grab a plate, fill it with food and sit at the bar.

"Louis are you okay?" My mums voice draws me from my thoughts.

"It's just, well Scotty called me and he's coming back" a lump in my throat grows

"No, we are going to get a restraining order tomorrow" she shakes her head

"Mum"

"No Louis. He hurt you so much. Please do this for me and yourself." She begs

"Fine" I give in "and Harry is coming back tonight"

"Are you guys like together?" She asks with a mouth full of food.

"Yes mum, and Harry would never hurt me like that" reassure her.

She doesn't really say anything, we eat in silence. There is really nothing for my mum and I to talk about. My grades are perfect, and I don't do drugs or alcohol.

After dinner, I do the dishes and clean off the counter. The door bell rings and I race to the door opening it expecting Harry, but coming face to face with my father.

"Dad" my voice is weak even I can barley hear it.

"Louis, go to your room. I'll send Harry up when he arrives" my mothers voice is demanding.

All though I know my mother cheated on my father I don't want him here. She stayed here with me and tried to work things out. While he ran away from his responsibilities, and left his only son hanging, feeling like dirt.

Harry appears behind my father and I grab his hand pulling him past him. i turn still latching to Harry's hand and climb the stairs.

"Who's that?" Harry questions shutting my door.

"That's.... My father"

"Why is he here?" I can hear anger in his voice.

"I don't know" I pause "but, my mom
Wants me to get a restraining order against Scotty"

"You don't even know if he's actually coming, and if he is he still isn't coming near you"

"Harry, you can't protect me from everything. You're not always going to be there" I snap

"I just" he stops

"You just what?"

"I... Never mind" he rolls his eyes

"Harry, tell me"

"Louis, I know we just got together a few weeks ago, but I have this feeling in me and I can't explain it. You make me so happy, even when we are fighting I can't help but to think that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I don't want anyone to ever hurt you" he pauses "I love you"

"I...." I'm left speech less by the words that just left Harry's mouth.

"You don't have to say it back if you don't I understand" he runs his hands through his hair nervously.