Chapter 8607 Patriarch Su 19

  She just said that Su Luo was not good, and they could not wait to swallow her alive!

  Under the staring eyes of nine pairs of cannibalistic ferocity, under the anger of the nine powerhouses in the middle god realm... but Princess Weiwei, who is only a small god realm, how could she be wrong in her heart?

  She was standing upright now, with a straight back, but she was just holding on.

  Surrounded by a boundless embarrassment.

  Many people glanced at Patriarch Su.

  Even the Emperor Ling stared at Patriarch Su!

  Isn't today the succession ceremony of the patriarch of your Sioux? Is it really okay to make it so ugly? Is it really right to let the younger generation be so aggressive? Why don't you come out and stop it?

  At times like this, aren't normal family owners coming out to scold their juniors, asking them to apologize, and then making amends to the other party? Why does Patriarch Su let the younger generation toss around?

  Patriarch Su's face was indifferent, with a faint smile on his face, but in fact, his heart was even more angry than Su Sanshao and the others!

  What kind of broken princess, dare to bully their baby Luo girl? !

  It's enough to smear and frame her behind her back. Now, in front of so many people from the Su Clan, she dares to scold their family Luoluo.

  Patriarch Su is very angry!

  Fortunately, he still holds his own identity and did not come forward to teach Princess Weiwei personally. As for the juniors to stand up for Su Luo... If the brothers don't stand up for their sister, let's see if he doesn't interrupt their dog legs!

  Mrs. Su knows Patriarch Su's psychology the most, so she knew from the corner of Patriarch Su's upturned mouth that he was very happy to see Princess Weiwei being beaten.

  Then she looked around and found that many people, including the Emperor Ling, were still expecting Patriarch Su to stop him? Simply naive!

  "Apologize!" Su Sanshao stared at Princess Weiwei!

  "Apologize to my sister!"

  "Apologize quickly!"

  "I must apologize!"

  "Apologize immediately!!!"

  ... The

  Su family's youths are called fierce.

  Princess Weiwei felt a little guilty. She has been pushed to the cliff now... If she doesn't apologize, she can guarantee that these Su family teenagers will definitely slap her again.

  Is there really nothing she can do?

  Not really.

  Princess Weiwei's inspiration flashed, her eyes filled with tears, and she cried out loudly: "Father, Queen Mother... They bully others... woo woo woo-"

  Princess Wei Wei immediately showed weakness and cried miserably , as pitiful as a white lotus.

  The teenagers of the Su family are stupid.

  They are very good at hitting hard, but when they meet someone crying... they are dumbfounded.

  The teenagers of the Su family looked at each other, what should they do now?

  Princess Weiwei burst into tears and fell into Queen Leng's arms.

  Empress Leng hugged Princess Weiwei distressedly, kissing her daughter one by one, raising her head from time to time, and glanced at the teenagers of the Su family with condemning eyes!

  Queen Leng's meaning is very clear, how could her princess be beaten in vain? Gotta get back to the place!

  Emperor Ling stared at Patriarch Su with a half-smile but a nonchalant sneer at the corners of his mouth: "Young boys of the Su tribe, I'm so angry, I can't stand it anymore."

  The meaning of Emperor Ling's words was obvious enough. Bar? This is to condemn you Sioux!

  Apologize quickly? !

  These people, headed by Patriarch Leng, all stared at Patriarch Su!

  However—

  Patriarch Su frowned, he stared at Emperor Ling: "Your Majesty, this goddaughter and godson are still different."

  (End of this chapter)