Chapter Fifty-five

Start from the beginning

"Ey up guys."

Jordan is in the building! Whoot! Whoot !

"Yo Jordy, good to have you back. Jude are you still there?"

  "Yah."

"Alright gees, that's it, we have exactly six people on the line right now, including me. There's psycho Samuel, myself, Sam Lewis, Ivy, Jordan and then Jude."

  "Hey! I'm no psycho. I'm the brainiest!"

"Did you say Sam?" Jude asked surprisedly at the same time.

"Yeah, our own Sam Lewis."

"Really?? Hey Sam!"

"Hey Jude,"I said coyly.

  "Ahh, love this voice,"Jude stated causing reverberating chuckles.

"I was just telling her how she used to sound like Donald duck..."

    "Oh just save it,"Jordan butted in, recovering from his chuckling fit.

"Hi Sam, hi everyone."

"Hii,"we chorused, Samuel being the loudest.

The organ in my chest was doing the traditional dance upon hearing a certain fine boy's address.

"Aha, Chris you did mention Ivy,who the hell is that?"Samuel thought out loud.

"Language please, she's on the line. Guys, meet Ivy. She's Sam's best friend."

      "Ohhh... Sam's best friend."

Their synchroneity doesn't cease to amuse me.

Chris cleared his throat,"um, so Ivy if you're on the line, you can say hi to the guys."

   "Hi guys."

As if she's some shy girl,smh.

Samuel bit in next,"hi Ivyyy! That's a pretty name for what I'm supposing is a pretty girl, judging from your melodious voice!"

  "Aw, you're so sweet."Ivy giggled.

"Of course I am? My name is Samuel Andrews, I'm 20 years old, and I'm a big fan of beautiful ladies like you!"

I obviously facepalmed.

"Thank you, I'm very flattered, Samuel Andrews."

"Aww, ain't you a dar—"

"Someone remind me the motive for this conference?" Jude drawled, cutting Samuel off.

"Thank you very much!" Chris voiced relievedly. "Okay so guys, the thing is..."

"What audacity you got to interrupt me, Jude! I was just having a nice chat with Sam's friend!"

"Well,we didn't call to listen as you flirted did we? I swear if you're not gonna shut up I'm gonna make Chris disconnect your line."

  "And you'll miss out on all we're going to talk about." Jordan backed his brother.

Samuel obediently complied, muttering incoherently.

"Good job, Walterz boys. Now that that's taken care of, the motive for this conference call is that simple. As it stands, we're on vacation now and Ivy's brought up an idea that sounds marvelous. Won't it be lit if we got to hang out during this vacation?"

   "Of course,we will definitely hang out. What did you think?" Jordan proposed.

"After been barricaded in a Catholic school for like six months, you think we're not planning to have all the chill while we can during this vac?" Jude finished with a yawn.