Could she come up with two more song by the weekend? She didn't know, but she wasn't about to tell Bang Si-hyuk that.

"Excellent. I'll be sending your first paycheck tomorrow, for the songs you've made so far. Please let me know if the transfer comes through alright."

"Oh, I will. Thank you so much."

"No, thank you, Auden. I'll see you this Saturday. Annyeong," he said in farewell. Then he hung up the phone.

Auden sighed, then headed back to her bedroom to change. On her way, passing by the living room she happened to glance out the windows and saw and object on her balcony.

What is that? She thought, stopping her tracks.

Is that? A cat?

Auden's eyes widened. In nothing but a towel, that was barely wrapped fully around her body, she hurried over to the door, peeking outside to make sure no one could see her before she carefully slid open the sliding door and stepped out onto her balcony.

Sure enough it was a little kitten, and it meowed at her as she came out onto the terrace.

"How did you get up here?" she asked the little creature.

It was white, orange and black. An adorable little calico kitten.

Auden reached down and scooped up the kitten, careful not to let her towel drop as she snuggled the creature to her chest.

"Where's your mom?" she asked it, gently stroking its forehead.

The kitten meowed again, and that was when Auden saw that it was injured. The kitten's little paw was bleeding, and Auden's heart sank in her chest.

What should she do? Should she take it to the animal hospital?

Crap, she couldn't just leave her apartment. And the kitten was injured. Should she call Han? But what if she wasn't allowed to have an animal in her apartment?

She didn't know what to do. But she didn't want to leave the poor thing to fend for itself. So Auden hurried and grabbed a blanket off the couch and wrapped it around the kitten making it a little bed while she hurried to put on some clothes.

She returned wearing the first things her hands had grabbed from the closet. Jeans and a sweater, and then she hurried to pick up the kitten again. Holding the animal in her arms she went over to Jimin's place next-door, and despite everything in her telling her not to do it, she knocked.

The door opened thirty seconds later, Jimin's surprised face appearing on the other side.

"Auden, what are you d—" his voice trialed off once he saw the kitten.

"I found a kitten on my balcony, can you help me?"

***

Auden was so worried about the kitten that she didn't have time to think about the awkwardness that should've been taking place between her and Jimin.

Jimin immediately jumped into action, thankfully helping her find the source of the blood which turned out to just be a little cut on the kittens leg.

"I'll call Han and have him pick up some supplies at the store. So we can wrap up his leg and and make him comfortable," Jimin said. She was holding the kitten in her lap, stroking its head softly.

"So can we keep him then?" she asked, looking at Jimin hopefully.

He pursed his lips, as if he wasn't so sure about the idea.