Chapter 36: Without Me

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Everything was once again empty. Everything was lifeless and full of nothing but darkness. It was not new for someone like her for she knew what death was like. The emptiness assured her that there will be no more wars fought, no more blood to be spilled.

There was the meaning of absolute peace inside that darkness.

"Akali!!! Let us out of here!!! Bring us back!!"

The host of the god of war exclaimed, still as haughty as she was. It was either dumb courage or actual desperation since there was fear everywhere she looked, but the fact that Akali was a human no more was apparent. She was only a black mass, formed to look like a human girl so there may be relief amongst the distressed players.

Akali looked down at Rell, seeing as she was so massive it was miraculous how she fit in that space.

"And I shall do exactly that."

She raised both her blackened arms and held a portal over each, extending it so that the players below may access it.

"I am no longer human. I ascended to an entity that exceed of those you call a God. I can at least send you back to the world, but the choice is ultimately yours to choose."

"Will you go back to the original world before you died, or will you stay in the world of Shinobi?"

"BUT THAT SYSTEM WILL CONTROL US!!"

Shouted a player angrily. Akali tilted her head in slight confusion, but she understood why the uproar was brought upon her.

"Worry not. The reason why I stabbed your heads is to remove the control of those demons have in your life. Although for those who want it, I can reinstall this system with my own subconscious to support you. The decision is entirely yours."

"Although heed this warning. All of what you did may it be good or bad will face divine karma, should you choose to live like criminals. I will always watch each and everyone of you. Learn your lesson about this experience and never return."

Her powerful voice shook those that planned to continue their life of crime. They knew full well that if they do so much as breathe in the wrong direction, they will be killed by her.

"Well.....I'd like to go back to the Naruto world. And hey, give me your system will you? I'm a mercenary and I don't have much to talk to so it can get pretty lonely."

Rell grinned at Akali. The said God gave the most gentle smile she can and touched her forehead onto her.

"I bid you farewell, God of War and host."