Chapter 24: The Predator

(Featuring "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" by Megan Thee Stallion & Normani!!! I'm in love with Birds of Prey and no one can change my heart)

(Extra note: I suggest reading this in white background <3)

Akali's POV

[Can you stop flexing your arm muscles please?]

"I'm not. I can't help that I'm wearing a tank top."

I sighed and wiped the sweat from my face. After I'm pretty dry, I put the towel in my back. Guess what? I'm level 100 now. Since that mysterious message isn't in 4 hours, I still have time to prepare.

5 days in the ID create, (my ban duration was still the same, thankfully) and a couple hours in Konoha's natural dungeon. Remember how Suzaku owe me something? After I passed level 98, I asked him to bring me to every cave in Konoha that he knows. I didn't leave without EXP of course. Even if some of the caves we passed weren't the natural dungeon, I still hunted living beings.

It wasn't that helpful, but I'll need all the power I can get specially this 'meeting' is quite odd. The paranoia of everything betraying me is still lingering deep within my soul so I make sure I'm absolutely expecting anything and already has a 4 part back up plan for it.

[Wow all you need are shades and you'll look like military.]

I rolled my eyes and hung up the Konoha hitai-ate, picking a long black one. I used the rest of the blindfold to tie my hair into a tight braid that won't absolutely come off. Not removing the tank top, I put on a black shirt and dark green camouflage cargo pants, along with military boots. Why do I need to dress like this? For camouflage of course. I'll need to hide my hair better tho, but who cares. I'm gonna splash mud over me if I have to.

"Inventory."

I said and scrolled far down, getting the gun loot that I got from Co.Ops with Junko.

"Hm....I only have one anti-tank? What kind tho......ah yes. RPG-7. Do I have enough ammo to destroy a small village? Yes I have."

I then proceed to disassemble the rpg and when I finished, I put all the parts in one inventory box. If players truly will gather there, I can use this advantage to stall them by trying to assemble this big ass gun.

[How do you know that?! That's super cool]

"Next up is the beloved AK-47.....now remove the magazine.....check if there's no bullets left....oh there's one. Now case and ramrod off you go........next is cover...spring, bolt carrier, bolt and lastly....gas tube!"

I looked at the disassembled AK-47 and put it all in one box just like the RPG, taking the next guns which are two desert eagles.

"How fast was I in the AK-47?"

[10 Seconds, including all the talking.]

"Whew, glad to hear I haven't lost my touch."

Although these are same guns, I separated them so that it's easier for me to access.

[Again, how are you so good at this?]

"At what, assembling an AK-47? The only ones who doesn't know how to assemble these simple things are cavemen and pacifist."