Liv exclaims in joy "Girls night!" We all cheer and head to the diner near Whitmore. We all laugh and talk then Jo suggests "Okay, let's talk about how our relationships/crushes are."

We say "Oooh!" "Okay!" Jo says "Okay, Caroline, you first. How is Klaus?" I blush and say "Klaus is amazing. He may be a little bad at times, but that is only if he has a reason to be. He is sweet to me and get this, he said to me: "You are the light to my darkness." He was so sweet." I touch my heart feeling really special right now, thanks to Klaus. The girls say "Awe!" "That's so sweet!" I nod my head while blushing.

Giavanni asks in curiosity "Is Klaus like a guy who always gets himself into trouble or something?" Oh shoot, I got so caught up with Klaus I forgot about Giavanni. The other girls look a little worried and I answer "Yeah. He was always the type of guy who looked for trouble and would start it, but not anymore. He is a changed man." I smile a little.

I see Giavanni smile too and say "Awe! That is so sweet. He changed all because of you?" I nod my head. I look over to Gabriella and notice her looking down. Probably because of the incident that just happened with her brothers and Kol.

Elena asks "What about you Gabs? Anyone special you are bringing to the prom? No way you're coming alone!" The others nod their heads in agreement. Gabriella answers "Nope. I am not going alone. I am bringing someone, but I am not telling you who he is. You will see him when the prom comes." The girls except me respond in disappointment "Oh, come on!"

Gabriella asks "How about you Jo? How are you and Alaric?" We turn our heads to Jo, who is blushing, and she answers "Alaric and I are amazing. He treats me like I am special and he is an amazing father to Henry. You are talking about a perfect man, to me it is Alaric." We reply "Awe!" "Congrats!"

She smiles "Thank you! Now you, Elena. How are you and Damon, hmm?" She looks down and blushes. Elena answers "He is amazing, and..." she pauses "Perfect. Perfect for me." We all look at her in awe. I announce "Next up, Liv. Spill the beans about you and Tyler!" And the others agree "Yeah!" "Come on!" "Spill!"

Liv asks, nervous "Are you sure, Caroline? It's not too weird?" I answer, confident "No Liv, it's not. Tyler and I are just friends, and I love Klaus. So trust me, you have nothing to feel weird about!" While smiling.

She smiles back "Okay, well, there's nothing really much to tell. I don't know if we are officially boyfriend and girlfriend yet. He is my date to prom and that is when I will ask him. Do you guys think I should?" We answer in unison "Hell yeah!"

She smiles and states "Okay, I will. During or after prom." I encourage "Go for it. Good!" I continue while looking at Bonnie "Now, Bonnie. How about you and Kai?" We all look at her with curiosity. Bonnie blushes and answers "Well, I have to admit I may be feeling something towards him, but at prom, he has to prove to me that he has absolutely changed, and he made it clear he will do that." We all nod our heads at each other.

A confused Giavanni asks "So, let me guess, Kai is or was a trouble maker too?" We all answer in unison "You have no idea!" We all, including Giavanni, laugh. Bonnie says "Now, your turn Giavanni. What's up with you and Stefan?" And we say "Ohhhh!" Waiting for her to answer, except Elena. If anything, Elena looks totally uninterested.

Okay, seriously, what the hell is up with Elena? Is she seriously jealous? She is with Damon! She left Stefan for Damon. His own brother. Sorry for sounding a bit angry, but I am! Stefan is allowed to move on. Giavanni is about to speak and I want to hear this. I will talk to Elena about this later.

Giavanni blushes and answers "Stefan is amazing. He is supportive; he is there for me. Like with those two girls from earlier today, he was so helpful towards me and definitely with my-" she stops, realizing she was about to say something she didn't want to say. She frowns which makes us frown, except Elena, who looks like she really doesn't care.

Okay, I am so talking to her later. But right now, back to Giavanni. Something is obviously wrong. She continues while looking down "Problem." I ask "What problem?" She looks down shedding a tear, and Jo rubs her back. Liv says "Hey, it's okay. You can talk to us."

She nods her head and tells us everything. About her bulimia, her childhood appearance and bully. We all just look shocked and sad for her except— once again, Elena. She is looking like she already knew and didn't give a crap. Oh, I am so dealing with her later, but right now Giavanni is in need of comfort. So, I will jump on her back about that later!

I comfort her "Hey, it's okay. We're here for you!" The girls nod their heads in agreement, except Elena. God! Calm down Caroline. Just wait till later. This is about Giavanni now. Slap Elena later! Bonnie assures her "It's okay, Giavanni. Just like Stefan, we have your back. Is that where you were earlier when you ran out of the gym? You were... you know?"

Giavanni nods her head and looks down crying in shame. Jo says "Hey, it's okay. We understand and we will help you through it like Stefan. Right girls?" She turns her head towards us waiting for an answer and we nod our heads in agreement.

EXCEPT FREAKING ELENA! UGH! I calm myself down and ask "Right Elena?" She nods her head like 'Yeah, whatever'. Which made everyone, including Giavanni confused. Giavanni just put her head down looking more sad than before and we all glare at Elena and she gives us the hand.

Oh, I am so gonna get her later. Not only me. Bonnie, Gabriella, Liv, and Jo look like they all want a piece of the cake too. I see Giavanni notice and she says trying to get off topic and calm everything down "Okay. So, why don't we all add a little fun to this girls night party?"

We look at her, still angry with Elena and I agree "Cool. What do you have in mind?" And she asks "Why don't we all text our boyfriends and tell them to join us?"

We all agree and all of us except Gabriella— of course, get out our phones and text our men/prom dates. I text Klaus, Giavanni texts Stefan, Jo texts Alaric, Liv texts Tyler, Bonnie texts Kai, and Elena texts Damon.

I wink at Gabs letting her know I am going to ask Klaus to bring Kol too. When we are all done texting our guys, we go back to talking about our future plans and Our Love Ones.

Unexpected Love Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें