Chapter Sixteen:

Carter's POV:

"I don't give a fuck you find him! I want him taken to the 'Farm' ALIVE. Understood?!" I spat out with fury.

"Yes sir, right away." A little voice spoke back, as I slammed the phone into its holder on the edge of the desk.

All I could ask my self is why my men, can't seem to do anything right the first time.

Just as I started sifting through the papers on my desk, I heard a soft voice through the door.

I could hear her hitched breath as if she was right next to me, clearly she was snooping and hoped she hadn't got caught.

As I stood up from the desk stubbing out my cigarette into the glass ashtray, I hear her foot steps get quieter as she walks down the hall.

'f*cking hell, a few days here and I'm already learning how she walks. I need to get her out of here.'

I could hear the music getting louder in the kitchen, all I could think was she's showing herself off again.

I could feel my skin crawling as I thought of all their eyes on MY woman.

"Fuck!" The word vibrating on my lips, as I rushed to find out what all the ruckus was about.

As I reached the doorway leading into the kitchen I stopped, there she was moving her body just like she was in the club.

The way she moved her hips was like, the way the waves danced along the sea.

I looked around the room taking in all the eyes on her, I could feel the rage burning in the pit of my stomach.

'I swear to fucking god if this girl shows her ass, even on accident I will press this damn button.'

I had the remote firmly in my hand, my thumb grazing back and fourth over the button.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was completely mesmerising.

Suddenly her skirt lifted a little during a very seductive part of the dance, I saw my opportunity and I took it.

I pressed down on the button for 3 full seconds, hoping that would remind her I'm watching.

Seeing her jerk slightly was amusing, I don't think anyone noticed as her dance moves covered it well... But I can always tell when a woman moves on purpose, compared to when she moves unwillingly.

I could see she was about to finish up as the song came to an end, so I pressed it for another 3 seconds and she dropped to the floor once more.

She covered her fall gracefully and with no suspicion, she even gave a little bow at the end.

'wow... This woman definitely has some skills, and I can't wait to see how far those talents reach.' I sat and pondered on that thought for a moment.

"What's wrong Alex, seems like you lost your jaw to the floor babes." She spoke with pure confidence as she stood before Alex, who's jaw was in fact on the floor.

"Choose your words wisely Alex." Morgan says with a slight grin as she points her head in my direction.

He seemed to freeze as he seen me stood in the door way, I guess I should put him out of his misery I thought to myself.

"Oh don't panic there little Alex, you couldn't handle a woman like that even if you did have the opportunity." I said with a small smile.

The whole room filled with laughter except her... 'why?...'

"Okay Angel time to go, hey Morgan your incharge of the Wearhouse while I'm gone." She nodded in agreement without hesitation.

The boys started to protest like they always do, why this and why not that... 'you would swear I'm raising kids, not employing gang members.'