Chapter Five:

Carter's POV:

"Good girl angel, now if you try to stop me lifting your dress again you will not get a second chance, I will smack that ass into next week." I spat out harshly way more harsh than I intended, but this woman was driving me crazy!

I was fed up of her teasing me, the way she swayed her hips and that sexy fucking dress that showed her every curve.

I reached for her dress once more lifting it slowly past her thighs, I watched her clench her jaw tightly as I grazed past her lower stomach.

Suddenly I felt something, it was bumpy and soft. I pondered what it could be for a split second, then continued to lift the dress past her chest.

Seeing her bite her lip nervously was driving me nuts, my mind was running wild with thoughts of spanking that tight little ass of her's Red. Fucking. Raw.

I take a step back to compose myself, I look over taking in how stunning she was. Starting from her legs I work my eyes up her beautifully tanned skin, taking in all her beauty bit by bit.

That's when I see the bruises and scars covering her torso, some of them looked so deep and painful. My blood began to boil as I scanned over every scar, realising they were not the only ones.

I could see makeup covering old bruises on her arms and legs, seeing her like that made me want to hold her closely.

'Who the fuck would touch her like this. Why does she fucking let them. I'm gonna kill who ever the FUCK did this!'

Suddenly Lena began spewing out words after words, pulling me from my disturbed thoughts of ways to kill the one that hurt MY girl!

"Lena."

'Fuck does this girl ever stop talking, I swear she isn't even stopping for a breath.'

"Lena!"

'oh my god she's still going, time to put her in her place! If she won't listen to the rules, punishments will follow!'

"SELENA!, Jesus Christ you done all that in one fucking breath!" I screamed out trying to grab her attention, it must have worked because she stopped finally and took in a sharp breath.

"Who did this to you angel?" I spoke softly trying not to show any emotion, being a ruthless gang leader has its perks but the biggest down fall of it all... is not being able to love anyone.

"I..I did it to myself." She said nervously, as if she knew what I'd do if she told me the truth. I could tell she had lied by the way her eyes flickered from me, and the way her body shifted to hide her anxiety.

As I began to approach her, I could almost hear her heart beating out of her chest. I slowly glided my hand up her body until I reached her stunning face. I cupped her rose red cheeks in my hand tightly, as I pulled her head up forcing her to face me.

I then ripped her blindfold off forcing her big honey brown eyes, to stare back at my own ocean blue ones.

"Tell me the truth Lena!" I asked calmly but firmly.

"I am... I swea.."

"STOP! I know your lying, I can tell by the way the scars lay across your torso. If they were self inflicted they wouldn't be that deep!" I snapped at her, her head hung low and it made me feel weird to see her that way.

I have never been one for feelings, I tend to sleep with girls and kick them out straight after. I guess I'm what you would call a 'Fuck Boy', but honestly I fucking love it.

So many people had tried to change me, although nobody has ever been able to before. Not even my mother could tell me what to do or how to feel before she died, I guess I like to run things my way or not at all.