"Wuwuwu, do you not love me anymore?"

    "Diligence is indispensable in love, and so is ploughing."

    "..."

    Song Xi took a deep breath and looked at the incandescent lamp on the ceiling. The strong light pierced his eyes, and tears rolled down his face.

    How could he be so indebted.

    The next day, Song Xi took a leave and didn't go to work. He slept on the bed until noon before getting up.

.The culprit, Ye, brought the documents to his home again, consciously making a mistake, so he served Song Xi with delicious food and drinks.

    Song Xi trembled subconsciously when he saw his legs, and threw the back of the man's head in annoyance. He took a bowl full of vegetables and ran to the sofa, watching TV while eating.

    Mr. Ye smiled, and when he was 70% full, he went to the kitchen to make yogurt with the fruit.

    This year is destined to be different from previous years. After lunch, Song Xi just took a mouthful of yogurt and looked at the goose feather snow outside the window. Only then did he notice that the downstairs was already covered in silver and white.

    Song Xi didn't even bother to eat the yogurt, so he put on his coat and called Ye Shu to go down and play in the snow.

    When he was doing the task, he had played in the snow many times over the years, but he never got tired of it.

    When he went out, Ye Shu took a pair of gloves and put them on him, as well as his ears to keep him warm, and finally wrapped him up like a hamburger before giving up.
.Song Xi suddenly felt that the action was a little difficult. Under his crazy protest, he took off a thermal vest and put on a circle of thermal stickers.

    The thermal sticker was posted by Ye Shu, and it was pasted around his waist as if he didn't want money. The power of the heat was quite strong. Song Xi felt it when he walked downstairs, and he felt warm all over. .

    He ran into the snow and squeezed a big snowball with his hands, thinking that he would slam it into someone's face.

    But when Song Xi turned around holding the pinched snowball and met Ye Shu's smiling eyes, the snowball just slammed into the opponent's chest, banged, and exploded.

    The snowball exploded on Ye Shu's chest, but it fell into Song Xi's heart.

    Between the white world, there is wind, snow, pedestrians hurrying, and the person he loves the most. The burning love falls on him through the snowflakes.

.This world is very big, and this world is very small, so wide that it can accommodate hundreds of rivers, and so small that it can only hold one person.

    Song Xi raised his eyes and put the most beautiful snowflake into his eyes, clapped the snow on his hands, hurried to Ye Shu, reached out and hugged the person in his arms.

    At this moment, the sound of the wind and snow around him was no longer heard. All he could hear was that his fast-beating heartbeat gradually slowed down, beat regularly, and slowly merged with Ye Shu's steady heartbeat. In the end, he couldn't tell who it was. heartbeat.

    Song Xi put his arms around the man's waist and smiled happily. At this moment, the world in his eyes was very small.

    "Brother, go home."

    "Okay, go home."

    ...

.This year's New Year's Eve was very lively. Song Xi followed Ye Shu to the old house of the Ye family. His parents had returned to China for the New Year. There were quite a few Ye family members. There were two whole tables for the New Year's Eve dinner.