6.17

Song Xi was fascinated, and unconsciously stared at the quarreling men and women for a long time. The man was irritated, and immediately glared at him, shouting at him: "What are you looking at? Have you ever seen a quarrel? !"

    Song Xi came back to his senses, said something embarrassed, and then pulled Ye Shu to get up and walk out of the hall.

    After leaving the mall, the temperature outside is higher than inside the mall with plenty of air-conditioning. In fact, Ye Shu's nature is still less talkative, and when he talks a lot, it's because of Song Xi.

    As he walked, Song Xi's foot movements slowed down, his face was full of bitterness and hatred. He felt that the system's prompts seemed to be no different from no prompts.

    Inception, in fact, if you think about it with your heart, you can understand that what you see with your eyes and what you hear with your ears is not necessarily true, and what you do is not necessarily what you do.

.Just like the allusion to Zhuang Zhou dreaming of a butterfly, but who knows, whether it is Zhuang Zhou dreaming of a butterfly or a butterfly dreaming of Zhuang Zhou, there is no definition between reality and illusion.

    Song Xi thinks that the system may be trying to tell him that this is just a virtual derived task world?

    As the system said, from the very beginning, it gave him a lot of hints, the physique of the European emperor, which is different from ordinary people, and the sudden insomnia, these are not so much a coincidence, but a necessity.

    It seems that the characters in the game, where to go and what tasks to do, are controlled by one hand.

    The system is bewildering when it comes to a prompt, and it also reacts sideways, how stingy it is...

    Suddenly, a prompt sounded in Song Xi's ear, followed by a familiar sarcastic voice: "Can you not repeat it in your mind when you say bad things?"

.Song Xi was taken aback, grabbing Ye Shu's hand and subconsciously tightening it tightly. After realizing it, he loosened his grip and replied in his mind, "So you're here?"

    The tone of this sentence is like asking: "So you are still alive?"

    The system was too lazy to care about him, and hummed twice.

    Song Xi asked again: "You've already come out, don't you think about revealing the mission?"

    The system said ruthlessly: "There is nothing to reveal, there is no task."

    "Yes, don't say it if you don't say it." Song Xi pursed his mouth, and let it go.

    The scene froze, and it took a while for the system to say, "What did you think of?"

    Song Xi told it what he thought, and the system was silent again. This time it was quite long. It lasted until he went home and changed his clothes and shoes to take a bath, and then the sound of the system sounded again in his mind.

."Do you know that you have completed several task worlds so far?"

    Song Xi thought for a moment and counted them one by one: "lame, mentally retarded, dumb, faint... If you count this world, five."

    The system asks: "Really?"

    Song Xi adjusted the water temperature, turned on the shower, and let the water with a suitable temperature pour down from the top of his head: "What's really not true, I'm not dementia anymore, I can count..."

    As soon as the voice fell, it was as if someone had suddenly punched him in the temple, the pain was splitting, and a buzzing sound could be heard in his ears.