2.3

The eldest son of the He family is going to split up.

    As soon as the news came out, word of mouth spread quickly and spread to the whole village. Those who had good things liked to watch the excitement, so they stood outside the yard and ate while looking into the house to watch the excitement.

    The village chief in charge of hosting the scene was late with a small fan, not for himself, but for the man next to him. The attentive passers-by couldn't stand it any longer, and rolled their eyes at the sky.

    Song Xi saw the man at a glance in the crowd. His appearance, temperament, clothes, and stinky face were all very prominent.

    Wu Bei's eyes met him, and he moved away indifferently. He and the village chief were talking about business. Halfway through the conversation, someone shouted from outside the house. The village chief was about to leave. Looking at him, he followed the village chief directly.

.Wu Bei made a wrong decision, and now he has more eyes on him.

    The eyes were mixed, curious, envious, disdainful, and... Wu Bei's eyes flashed, and he glared fiercely at the young man who sat down on a small bench.

    Song Xi choked and touched the tip of his nose embarrassingly.

    He didn't know what was wrong. He couldn't help but want to look at the man's legs. He couldn't control his eyes and his hands were about to move.

    Song Xi poked at the system, "Do you think I've been single for too long?"

    The system comforted him: "No, be confident, you are just pure yellow."

    Song Xi: "Hehe."

    Sure enough, the joys and sorrows of people and systems are not connected.

.When the village chief entered the house, Li Shumei glanced outside and slammed the door shut. Some people outside the house thought they were bored and left, and some were still listening at the door. If there is any topic to talk about during this time, just see How much can I hear today.

    The village chief didn't sit anymore, he grabbed the long beard with one hand and stroked it, and hit the subject: "Why did you suddenly break up?"

    Li Shumei slapped the lid of the cup while pouring water, "Ask him."

    The village chief looked at He Kang along the line of sight, and his tone softened, "Xiao Kang, did you take the initiative to mention this split? Have you decided where to live in the future?"

    Song Xi nodded and said, "It's me, the old house is still there, and I will live in it temporarily after repairing it." The original body is not really stupid. There are always ways to save money these years.

    The village chief asked again, "Do your parents agree?"

.Song Xi said yes, Li Shumei was probably pissed off by her just now, and pointed at him and said, "Separate the family, okay, go and call the village chief!"

    After all, he was an honest man, so he grabbed a handful of the child next to the candy tray and called the village chief.

    Li Shumei was so angry, but she couldn't take back what she said, so she felt angry in her heart, and turned around to take something to release her anger. He plays cards.

    Li Shumei winked at the village chief, hoping that the village chief could become a peacemaker.

    The village chief looked around, ignoring her eyes, and sighed, "Come on, I'm going to the town tomorrow, and Xiaokang will share the household registration with me by the way."