4.12

Before the toilet was blocked, Song Xi was dragged away by Bai Huan with a sullen face, and threw the murder scene to the subordinates who rushed over.

    Song Xi couldn't keep up with him. He grabbed the man's sleeve and gestured breathlessly. He still threw his things in the restaurant and didn't take them!

    He came out with a bag and threw all the gadgets he bought along the way.

    Bai Huan kept walking: "I won't lose it, and someone will bring it to you later."

    Song Xi was confused by his attitude. Where are they going? As witnesses, shouldn't the two cooperate with the investigation?

    Seeing that he couldn't keep up, Bai Huan stopped decisively, stretched out his hand to pick him up easily, and explained smoothly, "Go to the hospital."

    Song Xi was dumbfounded and asked him with his eyes: 'Why are you going to the hospital? ’

    Bai Huan didn't say a word, neatly stuffed the young man into the aircraft, and hurried all the way to the hospital.

.Until the medical equipment was scanned on Song Xi's body, he was still in a fog.

    He was knocked down by that person, and it wasn't a ceramic doll, so he shouldn't have been knocked out of something fatal, right?

    Just as Song Xi was about to ask Guangnao to ask about the situation, he was blocked by Bai Huan, "Don't move, I'll explain to you later."

    Song Xi obediently stayed still and let the device scan. The doctor next to him came over and looked at the device display for a while, before he seemed to let out a sigh of relief: "Nothing was detected, everything is normal."

    Bai Huan asked worriedly, "Are you sure?"

    The doctor smiled and said, "Don't worry, General Bai, this set of equipment is the latest research, and the test results are absolutely accurate!"

    Bai Huan breathed a sigh of relief. After paying the fee, he took Song Xi out of the hospital and brought him back to his house in Blue Star all the way.

.Song Xi pursed his lips in dissatisfaction, and said that he would go out to play, but he ran home without even finishing his meal, not knowing what he was playing.

    Picking up the juice that Bai Huan handed over, Song Xiyi sat on the sofa, typing with his bare brain and asking, 'Can we talk now? ’

    Bai Huan tried his best to coax him softly: "It's not safe outside now, I'll take you out to play in a few days."

    Song Xi stared, how could it be unsafe, although someone died, it couldn't be so coincidental, was it for him?

    Seeing that he was curious, Bai Huan thought about it and asked, "Do you remember how that person... died?"

    Song Xi nodded, the way the man in the toilet died was disgusting, and it would be strange if he didn't remember it.

    Bai Huan sat down next to him and said, "He should have been parasitized by the Zerg, that's why he died that way."

    parasitic? .Song Xi knew about the Zerg, but this was the first time he had heard of this parasite.

    Bai Huan went on to explain: "Parasitism is a common method used by some Zerg races. Before laying eggs, females will find a parasite, lay tiny eggs in the parasite, and then use the nutrition of the parasite to hatch the eggs. The parasites usually feel hungry because of the insane feeding of nutrients by the eggs, and will continue to eat until the eggs hatch, the larvae emerge from the parasite, and the parasite is declared dead."