3.3

Song Xi was dumbfounded by these two blows, his whole body was as stiff as a dead fish, and his face flushed crimson.

    The system laughed in his head, but the laughter was not enough. He randomly clicked a song "Today is a Good Day" and played it in a loop.

    Song Xi gritted his teeth: "...So why am I drooling?"

    The system took it for granted: "Because you are mentally retarded!"

    Song Xi decided to temporarily add a wish, and waited for the copy to come out. He complained about this stupid [beep-] system, and no one could stop him.

    bother.

    Song Xi is now like a piece of meat being slaughtered on a chopping board, unable to move or do anything.

    The "Butcher" kept holding the knife, reluctant to put it down, and observed his food with great interest.

.Qiao Zizhen retracted his hand and forcibly lifted his chin up. He did not know where to make a silk handkerchief and wiped it at the corner of Song Xi's mouth with a serious expression, as if he was doing something big.

    The system popped out with a ding dong, "Don't you humans have a saying that serious men are the most handsome? How about it, very handsome!"

    Song Xi hehe, with a high temperament, when the man was about to finish wiping, his mouth opened, allowing the drool to flow down.

    Wipe, I let you wipe! I make you cheap!

    Song Xi didn't realize how naive he was to do such a thing as an adult.

    The system is simply invisible. It turns out that mental retardation is contagious.

    Just after wiping the saliva, it started to flow again. Qiao Zizhen stopped with the handkerchief in his hand, and laughed angrily when he saw the stupid and stupid appearance of the little fool.

.He didn't have much patience. After wiping off the saliva from Song Xi's mouth again, he changed a handkerchief, formed a ball, squeezed Song Xi's chin and stuffed it in.

    In idol TV dramas, robbers take the heroine hostage, which is the development of the plot. However, life is not a TV series, and Song Xi is not a weak and miserable heroine.

    He pressed the tip of his tongue expressionlessly, and the handkerchief was easily pushed out.

    "..."

    Qiao Zizhen picked up the dropped handkerchief and stuffed it back.

    Song Xi's cheeks were agitated, and when he was about to spit it out again, Qiao Zizhen came over, his breath hit his ear, and his tone was soft and unreasonable: "If you spit it out again, I will strangle you to death."

    Metamorphosis is usually done as promised, Song Xi immediately cowards, biting the veil honestly, acting like a little chicken.

.I scolded secretly in my heart, and the villain who came up with it has already stepped on countless feet on the other side's face.

    Qiao Zizhen was finally satisfied, pulled up the quilt to cover the two of them, snapped, and snapped his fingers.

    Song Xi suddenly felt like drinking fake wine, his head was dizzy, his consciousness was empty, his head tilted, his head tilted on the pillow, and he fell into a deep sleep.

    The room was dead silent. In the darkness, Qiao Zizhen's eyes flashed excitedly, and his fingers swam on Song Xi's face.

    The sound spread into the air, slowly dissipated and disappeared, and the silently observing system made a "fuck" sound, and recited the scriptures for Song Xi again, hoping that everyone would be fine.