3.4

Seeing that the doll was taken away, the whole group's expressions changed and they calmly took a few steps away from Song Xi, keeping a safe distance.

    Especially the male and female protagonists are old people who have experienced many dungeons, and their performance is particularly obvious.

    The appearance of this kind of prop in the dungeon is almost inseparable from death. Everyone looked at Song Xi in unison, with pity and pity on their faces. He was young, pitiful and deplorable.

    Obviously a little fool who doesn't know anything, but inexplicably involved in this life-and-death game, it's like a century-old problem with no solution.

    Song Xi was forced to receive a bunch of sympathetic eyes, but he could only hold the doll and smile like a mental retard.

    Humans are always like this. When the fear of the unknown is transferred from oneself to others, it will feel that life and death are nothing more than this.

.Muscle | The muscle man's tense mood all morning relaxed instantly, he glanced at Song Xi condescendingly, turned around and dragged his girlfriend towards the dining table, "Baby, let's go find something to eat first."

    Everyone's stomach was already growling with hunger, and as the two walked away, the rest of the people walked away one after another.

    For a while, only Song Xi and Qiao Zizhen were left at the door.

    Qiao Zizhen came over and pulled him, his expressions and gestures were like that of a parent who coaxes children. However, the words that came out of his mouth were not very pleasant, "Little fool, is the doll cute?"

    Song Xi lowered his head and glanced, the corners of the doll's mouth grinned in an abnormal arc, which was scary no matter what.

    He was already tired of swearing, and he was too lazy to talk to him.

    "Cuckoo-"

.The voice rang clearly in the ears of the two of them, one after another.

    Song Xi subconsciously touched his stomach, empty and hungry.

    "Hey!" Qiao Zizhen couldn't help laughing, rubbing the tip of Song Xi's ear, "How can you be so cute."

    Song Xisong pulled his head, and his voice sounded aggrieved: "Hungry."

    Hehe, I'm hungry, let's figure it out for yourself!

    system:"……"

    The mentally handicapped can endure this.

    There was a conversation over there. They found fresh bread and fruit in the kitchen, just enough to fill their stomachs.

    Song Xi was dragged into the room. When passing by the dining table, everyone watched indifferently. No one made a sound. Qiao Zi was really addicted to the show. In the end, he was still dejected and chose to go back to his room.

.As soon as he closed the door, Qiao Zizhen revealed his true form, moved his drooping neck, took the doll in Song Xi's hand and placed it by the head of the bed. The doll's eyes were facing the pillow. The hungry little fool, "What do you want to eat?"

    Song Xi pointed at himself stupidly: "Are you asking me?"

    Kind of cute.

    Qiao Zizhen resisted the urge to rub it on his head, and asked again: "Yes, is there anything you want to eat?"

    Song Xi thought for a while, and finally understood, his eyes lit up, he clapped his hands and jumped up happily, and automatically lowered his IQ to a negative number: "Yangyang can eat whatever he wants! Do you want to eat anything? Happy! !"