3.15

Song Xi started from receiving the necklace and found out what was wrong with the necklace, but now he thinks about how the things given by the devil could be so simple.

    In an instant, Song Xi's thoughts ran wild, and a bold idea came into his mind.

    Could it be that Qiao Zizhen actually followed him out a long time ago, could it be that the other party was always there, could it be...

    Song Xi clutched the necklace, his palms tightened slightly, then put away his thoughts, his expression returned to normal, and put the necklace back to its original place.

    Mother Liu looked at her son anxiously and asked repeatedly, "What's the matter, what happened? Is there any injury? Is there any discomfort?"

    For this son who was born different from others, she radiated her love and concern without hesitation.

.Song Xi shook his head, explained that he was fine, nodded politely to the person who accidentally bumped into him, turned around and left with Mother Liu.

    Father Liu had already prepared in the cab, Song Xi and Mother Liu got into the car one after the other, with the door clacked, the cold wind whistling outside was isolated by the door.

    The car started, and after a few beeps, it slowly drove away.

    In this room, what no one noticed was that the young man wearing a mask and sunglasses just now stood there, staring at the direction the vehicle was going, until it turned into a small black dot and disappeared from sight.

    The "juvenile" withdrew his gaze and seemed to laugh. He stretched out his hand and took off his mask, took off his sunglasses, revealing a face with delicate facial features. Upon closer inspection, his phoenix eyes contained an aggressive smile. With the determination to win, and the tender love that cannot be hidden.

.Two extreme emotions can be harmoniously blended together and appear at the same time.

    If Song Xi was here, he would have discovered that this man was a so-called teenager. With his tall and straight height and mature face, except for his tender voice, he seemed to be an adult male.

    The man's Adam's apple rolled, and a voice completely different from before came out of his throat, which was diffused in the cold wind.

    "Got you."

    ...

    Here, Song Xi was sitting in the warm car, and for some reason, his neck suddenly felt cold.

    He reached out and rubbed it twice.

    Mother Liu followed his movements to see the necklace, opened her mouth to ask, and swallowed it back.

    Give your child some personal space of their own.

    Father Liu was in a good mood. The car was full of passionate old songs. He hummed while caring about Song Xi.

.After a while, Mother Liu couldn't bear it anymore. She got up and slapped him on the head, saying, "Can you drive well? Can you concentrate on it?"

    Father Liu was honest, turned his attention back to the road again, and drove the car intently.

    Liu's house was not far away, and it took ten minutes to drive there. Song Xi picked it up from his original memory and was not very impressed.

    Observed here, the two live in an ordinary residential area, and the surrounding buildings are some years old. From time to time, a few children run past laughing and joking.