6.18

At 2:30 in the afternoon, the assistant took a pile of sorted documents to the office.

    There was a strong smell of perfume in the office, Ye Shu swiped his tie, and his voice was a little heavy: "Let's put it there."

    Song Xi, on the other hand, was sitting upright on the sofa next to him, with a straight body. If you look closely, you will find that his cheekbones are tight and his teeth are locked.

    Today's documents are a bit complicated. The assistant repeated the key information that he had sorted out to Ye Shu one by one, and said a lot.

    Just as he was talking about his excitement, Ye Shu suddenly gave him a look.

    The assistant paused for a while and thought about it, put down the document and walked away.

    When the door was closed again, Song Xi's shoulders collapsed instantly, and he fell back on the sofa. He kept muttering, "It's broken, it's broken..."

.Ye Shu came over and rubbed his waist, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    The intensity of his rubbing was just right, which made Song Xi feel both pain and relief, and grinned: "You ruined it."

    Ye Shu: "..."

    The pain eased a little, Song Xi closed his eyes and enjoyed the massage, humming comfortably.

    Ye Xiaoshu saluted directly, his Adam's apple rolled, and his voice sounded a little hoarse: "You will be killed by me like this..."

    "Come here." Song Xi lifted his eyelids, not afraid of the other party's red eyes, and provocatively said: "The ancients have a cloud, only exhausted cattle, no ploughed land."

    Ye Shu glanced at him, his expression unclear.

    Song Xi didn't know what to do, but suddenly felt a chill on his back.

    Ten minutes later, the assistant held the mobile phone tremblingly, recording today's major events on the memo.

.-Today Xiaoxue, Mr. Ye, who is known as a workaholic on weekdays, left early, not a few minutes earlier, not an hour earlier, but a few hours earlier, and he was very reluctant when he left (drawing). key) the lady boss.

    - The two seemed to disagree when they were at the elevator entrance, and the arguments continued. The proprietress would rather die than go to the elevator. In the end, she lost to Mr. Ye and was dragged into the elevator by half dragging and half hugging.

    - It's terrible. It turns out that Mr. Ye is such a person in private. I have to pretend that I don't see anything. I don't know anything. I'm just a little assistant. call! The record is complete!

    The assistant put down the phone, instantly full of fighting spirit, and continued to work!

    ...

    In this room, Song Xicai is really a vivid interpretation, what does it mean to shoot himself in the foot.

    He just said it casually before, but now it's different, and now it's really going to break.

.Fidelity, a lie is struck by lightning.

    Song Xi is now like a salted fish waiting to be slaughtered on the chopping board, dry and unlovable.

    The salted fish was turned over, tears streaming down his face.

    "Brother, it really can't be done..."

    "No, you can."

    "No! I, really... can't!"

    "Good, you can do it, how can there be a bad plough."