6.15

Ye Shu's expression was very calm, and his eyes were filled with uncontrollable anticipation: "Do you like it?"

    "Hmmm." Song Xi wiped the ring with his fingers, raised his head and gulped down the water, with a virtuous expression, "I'm hungry!"

    Ye Shu took the water cup and put it back, "Is seafood porridge okay?"

    Song Xi's pouted mouth is not very happy: "I want to eat hot pot."

    Ye Shu: "You can't stand it."

    Song Xi said, "I can."

    Ye Shu couldn't beat him, so he compromised: "Let's go eat later that night. Your stomach is still empty now, so eat something mild to cushion first."

    Song Xi finally ordered seafood porridge. He said it was okay. In fact, after doing physical work all night, his stomach was rumbling from hunger. Now let alone seafood porridge, white rice porridge can be eaten with delicacy. the taste of.

.After drinking the porridge, Song Xi pouted again in the refrigerator, made a fruit platter from the fruits he bought yesterday and those who had not taken medicine before, and took it to the study after finishing it.

    There were two desks in the study, the one Ye Shu used was smaller, and was close to his desk.

    Song Xi put the fruit plate in front of the computer, and when he opened the chair and was about to sit down, Ye Shu, who was busy with work, raised his head, took out the pillow on the back of his chair and placed it on Song Xi's chair, and patted it with the palm of his hand.

    "..." Song Xi suddenly remembered something, blushing almost like the strawberries in the fruit bowl.

    Putting the pillow on it is indeed a lot softer, and there is no discomfort when sitting on it.

    Song Xi quickly forgot his shyness and logged into the game with jackfruit in his mouth.

    As soon as it went online, the gang news channel was unexpectedly calm, and it was not suitable for it.

.He clicked on the chat box and casually sent a message out.

    Smile: The gang went bankrupt?

    Soon, the news that suddenly rolled up told him that the gang was not bankrupt, but a group of scorpions were waiting for the melon owner to bring melons.

    The brackets Song Xi and Ye Shu are the main brackets.

    No milk: Hee hee! Did you really have sex with the tide!

    Xiaomengxin: It's too much, to secretly engage with us without telling us, laughing god, if you don't tell me how you are, I won't forgive you!

    Northwest Wind: It's too much, the dog tide is taking off the list without telling me, it's too much! Where is my sword? I want to date him! pick!

    Smile: Okay, I'll ask him to come and fight with you.

    No milk: Living together, yo~yo~yo~~

    Xiaomengxin: Sleep together, yo~~~

.Northwest Wind: ...I'm joking.

    Song Xi shook his head with a smile, and randomly entered a low-level dungeon of the wild team to brush up on his daily experience.

    After eating two jackfruits, the strawberry next to him remained untouched. Looking at Ye Shu again, he stared at the computer screen intently. From his eyebrows to the tight jawline, everything showed his seriousness.