5.5

Shayuguan is connected to Zhao State in the inside, and faces the Turks and Qi States outward. As a border line, this city has always been guarded by generals and patrolled by heavy troops.

    Recently, the Turks have been rampant, and the patrol of Shayuguan has become more strict, especially at the gate of the city. When entering and leaving, it is necessary to show documents and check whether there are sharp weapons.

    Fu Mingyuan did not bring many soldiers and horses this time, but only brought five thousand elite soldiers and escorted a lot of food. There were people in front of them holding the imperial edict to open the way, so they had an unobstructed journey and entered directly from the city gate to the city master's mansion.

    The owner of the city lord's mansion is surnamed He. He is a second-rank general. As soon as he received the news, the city lord He led people to wait at the door.

    Seeing the well-dressed carriages mixed in the cavalry from a distance, City Lord He groaned in his heart, thinking that this famous General Fu, did he even bring women to entertain him when he went to war?

.In the end, the city owner He is not stupid. After he received the imperial decree, he thoughtfully asked: "General Fu has worked hard all the way, and the mansion has prepared a wing, I don't know whether the one in the carriage ... needs to be with him. go?"

    It's no wonder that he didn't know Song Xi's identity. This time, only Fu Mingyuan went to the army. How could he think of the emperor.

    Fu Mingyuan didn't intend to explain, he nodded slightly and said: "Please, City Lord He, arrange him and me in the adjacent room, and then send some porridge and side dishes."

    If this is the case, City Lord He has a clear look on his face and cups his hands: "Xiaguan will order someone to do it."

    That's all, just bring a woman with you, just hope that the time will not affect the business.

.The grain and grass were transported into the granary, and Fu Mingyuan's subordinates were temporarily arranged to stay with other soldiers in Shayu City. Fu Mingyuan took two accompanying palace servants and entered the backyard of the city lord's mansion with the carriage.

    The carriage stopped, and Song Xi was almost carried down halfway by the two palace servants. He was recovering from a serious illness, and his body was a little bad. Who knew that the road was bumpy and he found himself suffering from carriage.

    After a few days in a daze, he didn't even eat much food, and now he was half-alive when he landed on both feet.

    Song Xi slumped weakly on the chair and said, "I'm hungry."

    He didn't reveal his identity this time, and he didn't need to call himself me.

    The palace man cleverly brought the porridge and side dishes sent by the city lord's mansion, and stood on standby.

.Song Xi didn't dislike the bland food either. After he finished eating, he was ready to rest. Anyway, he was a mascot for this trip, and he had nothing to do with military affairs.

    Just as this thought flashed by, a voice came from outside the door, "Master, General Fu, please come over."

    Song Xi took off his shoes for a while. What did Fu Mingyuan want to do with him? It can't be to discuss military affairs, right?

    Thinking about it, he hurriedly took off his shoes and jacket and got into the bed, and said loudly, "No, I'm already asleep."

    The palace servant said cautiously: "General Fu said that if you don't go, he will come and invite him in person."