Even in the hot summer, the business of the hot pot restaurant is very prosperous at night, and there are people from the box to the lobby. Fortunately, Song Xi and the others have made an appointment in advance, so they did not go to the crowded lobby.

    At the strong request of Ye Shu, I ordered a mother-son pot with a small pot of clear soup on it, and vegetables such as tomatoes and wax gourd floating on the thick white broth.

    Eating clear soup is a torture for hot pot lovers.

    The dipping saucer was prepared by Ye Shu. He put less chili peppers, and left out the hot millet. When he handed it to Song Xi, he did not forget to remind him, "It's hot, if you eat too much spicy food, it will cause fire, and you will start to get pimples on your forehead. already."

.Song Xi was eating the milk steamed buns, and his whole body was gone.

    This hot pot has no soul.

    Having said that, in the end, the one who ate the most and most fragrantly was Song Xi himself, and his belly swelled slightly.

    He touched it twice and thought of what an aunt in the community said that rubbing his stomach after eating will lead to accumulation of food. Although he didn't know whether it was true or not, Song Xi still let go and picked up the unfinished juice on the table. .

    When you are full, you will digest your food. The temperature in the southern summer will drop a lot at night, especially in the places along the banks of the river, where you can feel the cool breeze blowing, which makes people feel relaxed.

    It was boring to press on the road. After Song Xi felt that his stomach was not much supported, he dragged Ye Shu's hand and drilled into the shopping mall not far away.

    There is a movie theater on the second floor of the mall, which sells tickets for the most popular movies at the moment, and many people go there every day.
.Song Xi doesn't like watching a movie with a bunch of people, pick and choose, and finally chose a less popular movie. Even the title of this movie has a sour literary taste, and there are few people in it, zero zero. Sitting scattered, looking around turned out to be a pair of couples.

    After the main film started to be shown, Song Xi understood where the coldness of this film was. It was really sour and bloody in this plot, which completely deduced what is called "n-corner love".

    Several protagonists in the whole play are liking the past, coming over, all kinds of confessions, all kinds of careful tricks. In the film, the male and female protagonists also followed the routine and began to misunderstand and abuse them.

    Song Xi was bored holding the popcorn bucket, and soon the popcorn came to an end. He subconsciously tilted his head to look at Ye Shu, who was staring at the screen intently.

    Song Xi leaned over and whispered a soul torture: "Does it look good?"

.Ye Shu shook his head and said in a low voice, "It's very strange, obviously as long as one of them asks more questions, how can there be so many troubles."

    Song Xi waved his hand and said, "No way, the screenwriter won't let it."

    Ye Shu frowned, and after thinking about it, it was true, so he sat up straight and didn't pay attention.

    In fact, no one was paying attention here at all. It is no exaggeration to say that Song Xi also heard the sound of banging. At a fifty-degree angle in front of him, the boy's hand seemed to be getting into the girl's clothes.

    Song Xi lightly clicked his tongue and looked away. Although the light here was dark, he didn't know that the couple could be clearly seen. There were infrared cameras in the cinema.

    Seeing that he was staring at the couple all the time, Ye Shu didn't know what to do on his own, so he suddenly leaned in and kissed Song Xi on the face.

.Song Xi was stunned, and he silently took his hand with both hands, his fiery palms touching each other, covering his hands with sweat.

    No one dislikes anyone, they hold them tightly, and they like this kind of thing. No matter how old they are, they will be a little childish. This kind of childishness is not only cute but also cute.

    This time, no one paid attention to the movie. If they were not careful, the movie began to call the curtain.

    The two walked out of the screening room one after the other, but they didn't rush to leave. Song Xi seemed to be walking around casually, but in fact he was quietly observing the surroundings.

    The system told him to watch a movie, but it didn't tell him what movie to watch, not even a hint. The math questions still have known data.

.Like a headless fly, Song Xi was tired and pulled Ye Shu to sit on the seat next to him. People came out of the screening room one after another, either happy or sad, and most of them were discussing the plot of the movie. .

    Song Xi pricked up his ears and listened, hoping to hear some key information in it. People flowed away like a tide. Just when he thought that this time was unsuccessful, among the last scattered group of people, suddenly there was a pair of men and women. Argued.

    The pair of men and women were close to Song Xi, and the topic of the argument was heard word by word.

    "What do you mean? I just said something casually. You are so angry."

    "As for? Why not! Don't you blame yourself? I haven't settled with you last time!"

    "Don't be so unreasonable! When I asked you out, I already gave in."

."Hehe, the surname is Huang, you can make it clear to my mother, although you called me out for this movie, but I paid for the fare myself, movie tickets AA, and even the popcorn is eaten by you, you give in? You? What step do you want to make? Are you your own emperor, Lao Tzu?"

    "Didn't I just mention the name of the movie casually?"

    "Just mention it, watch a movie, compare it with the movie "Inception", criticize the movie I picked from head to toe, and finally point me, it's really yours."

    "..."

    The dispute between the two continued. Song Xi originally just listened casually, but it turned out that he really heard key information inside.

    "Inception".

.Song Xi remembered this movie. In the previous world, the system gave him the show every three days. When he arrived in this world, he suddenly forgot about it. If it wasn't for the two of them reminding him, he wouldn't even remember it.

    If it was what he thought, in the previous world, the system was already prompting him... What exactly did he want to tell him?

    The author has something to say: I'm late, I fell asleep (covering my face)

    ps: I didn’t expect it, the main text will start to end slowly ( ̄y▽ ̄)~* Of course it’s still very long.

    pps: I'm going to open a short story about sweet cookies as a flavoring agent, called "I Like You Have No Money". You can poke at the little cute column that you are interested in, the kind that doesn't make any sense.

    cp is! The man who sells breakfast is attacked by x the poor young master.