"Snapped--"

    "hiss!"

    Song Xi's hands froze in the air, and his whole body was instantly awake. He retracted his hand, turned his head and looked to the side, and saw a sleepy face, and... a few red finger prints on his face.

    "..." For some reason, Song Xi's brain twitched, and he closed his eyes without even thinking, kicking his legs to pretend to sleep.

.Ye Shu rarely lays on the bed, and was woken up by a slap. Then he looked at the culprit. He was lying on the side in a big shape, his head was tilted, and he was still imitating a small snoring sound. If you look closely, you can still see him. Eyelashes fluttered slightly.

    Forget it, no scolding.

    After hearing the sound of rustling next to him, followed by the sound of Ye Shu getting out of bed, Song Xi couldn't bear his temper, and still couldn't help but secretly lift his eyelids to investigate the situation.

    As a result, the investigation suddenly met a familiar face.

    Ye Shu hooked his lips and smiled: "Morning."

    Looking at it this way, the fingerprints became more and more obvious.

    Song Xi rubbed his eyes and pretended to have just woken up.

    Ye Shu straightened up, took out the kicked shoes from under the bed, and said, "Sleep a little longer if you are sleepy."

    "Oh.".Song Xi paralyzed back, then jumped to sit up again, and said guiltyly, "I'm not sleepy!"

    "Then get up and take a shower?" Ye Shu looked down at him, his hair was messy when he woke up, and he suppressed his cold breath by ten percent.

    Song Xi quickly jumped out of bed to look for shoes, and said differently: "Get up, get up, get up... let's go!"

    Two people - front and back enter the bathroom, just enough to stand in front of the mirror.

    Song Xi stretched out his hand and took the tooth cup and handed it to him, then took his own toothbrush and squeezed toothpaste, but he couldn't hold it back, and he filled the head of the toothbrush without noticing, he subconsciously stretched out the toothbrush and handed it to Ye Shu, saying: " Well, it's too crowded!"

    Ye Shu was only stunned for less than a second, and immediately reacted to use his own toothbrush to spread the toothpaste. This person was just right.

.Song Xi has done this a lot before, but it is very new to Ye Shu, and it feels like this toothpaste is different from the past when you put it between your teeth.

    Chill and a little sweet.

    Song Xi finished brushing his teeth, washed his face with a handful of cold water, and quickly slipped out of the toilet. He just said, "Everything is in there, you take a shower first, and I'll prepare breakfast first!"

    Such a big slap print, embarrassing him.

    Ye Shu smiled and didn't refuse. After a quick shower, he went out still wearing his pajamas.

    Song Xi was frying eggs, and looking out from the kitchen, he asked casually, "Why don't you change your clothes? Don't you go to work?"

    Ye Shu approached the kitchen, rolled up his sleeves and consciously struck: "The clothes are a little wrinkled, so I asked someone to bring them new ones."

    Song Xi asked: "Is there any? Isn't it just bigger than the peanuts on the sleeves?"

.Ye Shu said: "It has to be ironed before you can wear it."