Counting Sea Tides: No sarcasm, sorry, I was just buying speakers, I didn't see you.

Xianyue'er: It's alright [Xiaohuahua].

Don't eat sugar: No, I vaguely remember that the tide boss is not this style?

There is no man in my heart: there are still more! .Tidal boss has always used an inky black speaker with 68 soft sister coins, but today he actually used a pink speaker with 6 soft sister coins!

I suck you: I suddenly... have a bold guess.

Eat melon No. 2: Me too...

Bald became stronger: So Xianyue'er was rejected? Goddess, I can do it again!

Looking at the scrolling news, Xian Yue'er also felt that something was wrong, she frowned and said: Are you Shu Hai Tide himself?

Song Xi said honestly: No.

Xianyue'er: So you sent the trumpet? Does the Tide God know? Also, who are you?

Anyone with a discerning eye can see her question, she is doubting the authenticity of the speaker.

Don't eat sugar: Could it be the power leveling of the boss?

As soon as this statement came out, it was immediately refuted.

.Northwest Wind: Impossible, Tidal's power-ups never interfere in personal affairs, let alone trumpet.

The northwest wind is the gang leader of the gang where Shuhai Tide is located. He often writes books together on weekdays, and his relationship is also very good, and his credibility is naturally very high.

Eat melon No. 2: Is it the object of the great god?

Northwest Wind: Impossible, the tide is still pacing my mother's womb.

I breastfeed you: Is it! Stealing... hacking?

Northwesterly: ...possible.

It seems that only this answer is most in line with the facts. In an instant, the expressions of everyone looking at this account are wrong.

Things were moving towards a strange development. Seeing the beating private chat, Song Xi hurriedly explained on the current channel.

Counting the tides of the sea: It's really not me, he's busy, let me help go online and make a loudspeaker.

.After posting, Song Xi didn't pay attention to the current channel, and let Xianyue'er and the melon eaters say something, and went straight into the home system, and stood by the vegetable field and clicked on the gang channel.

Northwest Wind: Tide can give him the number with confidence, I think it's a power leveling!

Xiaomengxin: It's so ruthless, I let the power-trainer do everything I refuse.

Counting the sea tides: Uh, no.

The gang channel was suddenly silent for three seconds, and then...

Northwest Wind: Are you, his object? !

Northwest Wind: I rely on it, the tide is secretly telling me to take off the list! His crime should be punished! !

Northwest Wind: No way! I have to call and scold him!

Counting Sea Tides: I am his apprentice.

The gang channel was silent for three seconds again.

Northwest Wind: I rely on! The tide actually messed up the apprentice!