Xiao Anzi was serving dishes next to him, and from time to time he said a few words to relieve his boredom, "The palace has been busy these few days, and it is said that it is preparing to hold a birthday banquet for Your Majesty. Speaking of which, General Fu mentioned this matter."

    Song Xi had a problem with chills. He was unwilling to let go of Mrs. Tang in the house. He asked casually, "All those vassal kings are here?"

.Xiao Anzi said truthfully: "This, the servants don't know, but I saw some raw faces in the palace, they should be inseparable."

    Song Xi smiled: "There are so many people in the palace, you can't even recognize them."

    Xiao Anzi was not embarrassed to be dismantled, he said in two voices: "I haven't finished it, but the minions are bragging without effort."

    Song Xiqing coughed twice, and deliberately put on a note: "Be careful that I will punish you for your innocent crime of bullying the king."

    Xiao Anzi shouted twice, "Your Majesty is mighty, Your Majesty, long live, Your Majesty, please forgive Xiao."

    Song Xi scolded him with a smile, suddenly thought of something, turned his head and asked, "This year is almost over, do you want to go outside the palace to have a look?"

    Xiao Anzi was overjoyed: "Can the slaves leave the palace!"

    Song Xi held his head high: "Yes, you are allowed a few days off!"

    "Just one day!" .Xiao Anzi pondered for a while, then shook his head and said, "The servant will go after His Majesty's birthday banquet."

    Song Xi responded and fell asleep after drinking the medicine. When he woke up again, it was dark outside the window, and the room was pitch-dark and frighteningly quiet.

    There was a sudden sound from the head of the bed: "Awake?"

    Song Xi covered his mouth and yawned, then asked lazily, "How come General Fu is free? In the middle of the night, I'm not afraid of being spoken to when I come to my bedroom."

    Fu Mingyuan: "Just walk around."

    "It's quite casual, and I've already walked to my bedroom." Song Xi sat up with support, the dark lights in front of him were blinding, and he was a little unaccustomed to it, "Why don't you light the lights?"

    Fu Mingyuan didn't answer for a long time, and when Song Xidu was about to call someone in to light the lamp, he called softly, "Your Majesty."

    Song Xi looked at his silhouette in the dark, "Huh?"

.Fu Mingyuan seemed to have something to say, and after a long pause, he finally chose to swallow it back, "It's nothing."

    Song Xi was hung up and down, so he almost couldn't help scolding him, gritted his teeth and said, "If General Fu can't sleep at night, why don't you go out for a walk."

    After speaking, he waved the man standing beside the bed away, "Get out of the way, don't get in the way."

    Fu Mingyuan frowned and said, "It's cold outside, where does Your Majesty want to take you."

    Song Xi rolled his eyes, "Pee, why, do you still want to help me?"

    Fu Mingyuan was speechless for a long time before a word popped out of his mouth: "Well, yes."

    Song Xi: "..."

    He just said this casually, and the others are not disabled. If it is really held by people, who can urinate.

.Song Xi asked him to turn on the lamp, put on his clothes and quickly finished the solution, and then slipped back into the bed, with only his head shrunk.

    He yawned and rubbed against the duvet, "If General Fu is not sleepy, just stand if you want."

    He wasn't embarrassed anyway.

    Fu Mingyuan's thoughts were heavy, and when Song Xi fell asleep again, he quietly left the palace.

    These days, in the end, it is not safe to hold a birthday banquet.

    Song Xi was still sleeping in the dormitory, until it was almost noon and there was no sign of Xiao Anzi, did he realize that something was wrong.

    Ask the eunuchs and palace maids outside, and if you ask three times, you will not know what to say.

    It wasn't until Song Xi was clamoring to go out that the father-in-law in the lead said with a trembling voice, "It's father-in-law Xiao An, something happened this morning."

    Song Xi swiped the ground and stood up, looking in astonishment: "What did you say?!"

."General Fu told you not to let the servants tell you, so many servants don't know, this little Eunuch An this morning..."

    The eunuch explained it rambled with a bitter face, and he knew these words separately, but at the moment when they were put together, Song Xi wished he couldn't understand it.

    Xiao Anzi died, and the imperial doctor's initial diagnosis was that he died of poisoning. He carried Song Xi's breakfast in his hand, and died on the way to the sleeping hall.

    The author has something to say: Phew, it's late, I'm a little busy today~.