This little slave is still acceptable.

    Fu Mingyuan put away his coercion and was about to send him out when a weak voice suddenly came from behind him, "General Fu's prestige is not small."

    Xiao Anzi rushed to the couch in three steps, overjoyed: "Your Majesty! You're finally awake! You scared the minions to death!"

.Song Xi supported Xiao Anzi's hand, sat up with difficulty, flicked his forehead, and said, "It's alright, alright, what does it sound like."

    It sounded like a reprimand, but there was no reproach in this tone, Xiao Anzi touched the back of his head and smiled embarrassedly.

    I don't know why, but Fu Mingyuan's eyes were a bit dazzling when he saw this scene. He took a step forward and quietly pushed the little servant away, saying, "You are not healthy, so just lie down."

    "Don't bother General Fu, I, cough cough-" Song Xi couldn't help coughing before finishing a sentence, his throat was affected, and it was a little dry and painful.

    Fu Mingyuan sat on the edge of the bed naturally, and instructed Xiao Anzi, "Go get water."

    After drinking a mouthful of warm water, Song Xi slowly calmed down, smiled at Xiao Anzi and said, "Go down first."

.Xiao Anzi looked at him, and then at the strong Fu Mingyuan, hesitating for a while before leaning over to take orders, "Yes."

    Seeing Xiao Anzi disappear from sight, Song Xi then retracted his gaze and said indifferently, "How long does the imperial doctor say I can live?"

    Fu Mingyuan's lips pursed slightly, "I don't know."

    Song Xi was too lazy to expose him. Although he was in a coma just now, the system was online 24 hours a day. As soon as he woke up, he shouted that his body would not live long.

    Song Xi sighed, and slowly said what he had already thought: "General Fu has worked hard these days, and he has made great contributions to Zhao Guoli, so he should be rewarded, but after thinking about it, only the chair on the Jinluan Palace is suitable for you. Otherwise I..."

    Fu Mingyuan interrupted his long speech with a cold face: "No need, the minister does not lack anything."

.Song Xi said clearly: "General Fu don't have to be afraid that his name is not right or not, I am asking myself to take the next position."

    His emperor is no different from the air. Rather than being driven out by the other party, he might as well let go, get a house and some money, and take Xiao Anzi out of the palace.

    As for this task, it can only be left to fate. If it fails, it will fail, and the system will not do anything to him. The big deal is to do a punishment task.

    Fu Mingyuan rubbed his back molars lightly, lowered his eyes and said, "Sir, I don't mean that."

    Song Xi was about to say something, but Fu Mingyuan stood up abruptly, "There is still something to do in the manor, so let's retire first." After he finished speaking, he flicked the tail of his sleeve, and left without looking back.

    Song Xi didn't know which of his tendons twitched again, and lay down again with a shriveled mouth.

.Originally thought that the two would not see each other in a short time, but who knew that in less than half a day, Song Xi was hot all over, and the whole person was burned into a daze.

    The imperial doctor diagnosed that Song Xi was suffering from a cold. If he wanted to reduce the fever quickly, he would have to take a strong medicine, but his body was very weak, and no one gave a prescription. They were afraid that Song Xi would not be able to hold the prescription. But it is a matter of copying and beheading.