The system said: "...If you have the ability, you can say it in your heart, don't say it in your head."

.Song Xi said: "If I don't have the ability, I will say it."

    System: "..." What the hell did it do!

    The two walked for a while before arriving at the residential area. The atmosphere here was obviously much more relaxed than outside.

    The design of the living place is simple, not very big, but it is also quite spacious, and the daily necessities are readily available.

    Song Xi hurriedly went to the bathroom to look in the mirror, looking ashamed, like a little beggar.

    After Bai Huan put away their dirty shoes, he went to get two sets of pajamas, and then followed into the bathroom.

    After so long, Bai Huan thought Song Xi was already taking a bath, but when he walked in, he saw that the bathtub was clean, and the young man stood on tiptoe in front of the mirror, holding his watery face in both hands, going back and forth narcissistically. Look closely.

.The youth's hair was a little dirty, and the cheeks were wet with water, which gave the originally delicate and beautiful sea elf an air of fireworks.

    Song Xi looked in the mirror for a while, grimaced, and after a while, he couldn't help sighing.

    Bai Huan held back his smile, caught the young man's eyes in the mirror, and asked, "What's wrong? So depressed."

    Song Xi shook his head holding his heart. After this body awakened the mermaid's bloodline, his appearance rose to the peak, and he even made a face. If he could really rely on his face to eat, he would probably die now.

    Bai Huan smiled and didn't speak. He put half a tank of water to test the water temperature, and waved to the stinky young man, "Come here."

    Song Xipidianpidian ran over, raised his hands to take off his clothes, and went into the bathtub. Bai Huan sat on the edge of the bathtub, rubbing the young man's hair with foam in his hands.

.Lonely and widowed in the same room, the smell of this bath changed after taking a bath.

    I don't know when, the man also got into the bathtub, and the water level in the bathtub rose instantly, all overflowing to the floor.

    Song Xi's face was steamed red by the smell of hot water. Bai Huan held his waist and stepped at the door. Suddenly, the soft skin in his hands turned into dense fish scales, and even the thin legs became light blue fishtail.

    "..."

    The two stopped in unison, you look at me, I look at you, and the atmosphere around is a little awkward.

    Song Xi smiled embarrassingly, and when he got excited, he couldn't control it.

    He raised his breath, and was about to put it away and replace it with human legs, when suddenly the tip of the fish tail was gently pinched, his face turned red involuntarily, and the roots of his ears were a little soft.

    The instigator didn't change his face, leaned into his ear and whispered, "That's it, try."

.Song Xi walked into the bathroom upright, and was finally carried out sideways. The bath ran out of water at the end of the bath, and it was Bai Huan who put the water back in and simply washed him.

    Song Xi was lying on the bed, and the man was holding the machine and carefully drying his hair.

    The hair was gently pulled, and soon Song Xi's eyes were glued together, and he fell asleep on his stomach.