Song Xi trembled all over, and buried himself in the man's chest as if he had no strength. His face was covered, and there were only a few uncomfortable sounds from time to time.

    Grass, I just sat on the ground for too long, my legs are so numb!

    Bai Huan thought he was frightened, so he suppressed the coolness in his heart, his hands moved slowly and lightly, his mouth kept coaxing, and he used almost all the comforting words he had known all his life.

.Except for each other, the two of them had no one in their eyes. After Bai Huan entered the house, he didn't even notice that Bai Yi, Bai San called him "Admiral" in unison.

    The Bai Yi and two brothers continued to act as the background boards, and just watched helplessly, the calm and fierce young man instantly turned into a weak sheep, and their usual serious expression, calm and not impatient general, Miraculously, it became soft around the fingers.

    The two looked away expressionlessly, stared at the ceiling and blinked, unable to say anything, maybe, this is love.

    These Song Xi didn't know that his legs were numb and he was typing out a small report with a light brain.

    Bai Huan watched the cause and process of the matter after he finished, and his heart was even more angry. If Song Xi hadn't found out that something was wrong today, this person would have been the emperor who moved him!

.The more he thought about it, the more angry he became. Bai Huan looked at the man lying on the floor with disgust. He raised his leg to face the man who was swollen into a steamed bun, and the sole of his shoe rubbed back and forth on his face, as if he was rubbing against something dirty.

    This made Song Xi's face feel faintly painful. Bai Huan was wearing a military uniform. The shoes were short boots made of special materials in this world. They were made of hard leather. This kind of hardness is stepped on the face, it is completely rubbing pig skin.

    Bai Huan felt that it was almost done, so he backed away and instructed: "Bai Yi, take something."

    "Yes!" Without saying a word, Bai Yi took out a small remote control from his pocket. After pressing it, the remote control turned into something similar to a rope. He held the rope and moved the people on the ground. After tying it tightly for a few laps, I made a four-knot easily.

.I don't know if the medicine in the system has expired. It didn't take long for 'Bai Huan' on the floor to wake up. When he saw the scene he was in, he didn't panic. .

    This laugh is really bad, but with the bruises on his face and the nosebleed that is about to die, it's ridiculous no matter how you look at it.

    "Hey!" Song Xi couldn't help but laughed out loud.

    'Bai Huan' wasn't angry either. He didn't seem to feel the pain on his face at all. He just stared at Song Xi without concealing his explicit eyes.

    "What's the matter, baby, you just made out with me, how come you don't recognize anyone now?"

    Song Xi vigorously rubbed the goose bumps on his arms, feeling that his scalp was numb, and he even vomited out the overnight meal.

    Bai Huan was unmoved by the provocation, and said coldly, "Bai Yi, fight."
.Bai Yi received the instruction, and just about to raise his hand to fight, he saw the sole print on the man's face, and he had an epiphany. He also reached out and took off his shoes, and greeted the other party.

    There was a heavy beating sound in the room. Bai Yi was professionally trained, and the strength was not comparable to Song Xi's. The man's head was directly beaten, and he cried out in pain.

    I have to say that Bai Yi is very good at drawing inferences from other facts. He was not satisfied with hitting the soles of his shoes. After thinking about it, he tore off his socks and stuffed them into his mouth before continuing to hit.

    Song Xi laughed and his shoulders trembled. If he read it right, the fool who pretended to be Bai Huan was about to vomit.

    "Okay." Bai Huan said like he was looking at garbage: "Drag it down and send it for identification."

    Hearing the sound, Bai San also came over, and the two of them grabbed one arm and dragged the person out halfway.

.'Bai Huan' had nosebleeds on his face, he was about to lose his mind, his eyes were sinister and terrifying, "Lowly human, enjoy your last time."

    Song Xi was thoughtful, a lowly human... Could this person be an alien?

    Several people in the room reacted, Bai Huan's brows furrowed, but this person did not smell the breath of his family at all. After thinking about it, there was only one possibility left.

    "Are you a Zerg?"

    After being exposed, 'Bai Huan' didn't plan to pretend anymore, and turned back and forth with laughter: "Hahahaha! Ignorant and ignorant human beings, look at your stupid appearance, you should have switched to a new civilization, Zerg, It is the supreme civilization."

    Song Xi's teeth hurt when he heard these words. It's a good second. The Zerg is just a bunch of strange bugs, how ugly they look.

.The consequence of amplifying the words is that Bai Yi beat him again, and the Zerg man was beaten with blood. He looked at Bai Yi and sneered: "Since you are in such a hurry to die, then I will fulfill you."

    As soon as the voice fell, almost instantly, his neck twisted in an extremely twisted posture, the whole person swelled at a speed visible to the naked eye, and the clothes on his body were torn by huge force.

    The man instantly turned into a huge worm. This worm looked a bit like a beetle, but it had eight legs, a mouth that made a shrill sound, and its teeth were like a row of serrated teeth.

    Bai Yi Bai San quickly dodged, so as to avoid being smashed into flesh, how could the Zerg give up, as soon as they struggled, the wall would be overwhelmed, and it broke from the middle and smashed on the people in the room.

    Although Song Xi was quickly pulled away by Bai Huan, he still ate a mouthful of ashes and almost choked.

.The worm only used brute force to smash around, and it had a hard shell. He couldn't feel any pain at all. The house slowly collapsed. Bai Huan wanted to protect Song Xi, but he couldn't use it at all, so he could only dodge and go out first.

    After a few people got out, Bai Huan hurriedly shoved Song Xi to Bai Yi's side, "Protect him and walk away." After speaking, he walked towards the chasing bug without looking back.

    The author has something to say: I'm sorry, I fell asleep while typing again (holding my head and squatting down) .