The drunk man didn't listen at all, and only acted according to his own temper. The blond man was thrown off the bench, and the blond man moved his knuckles, approached the boy to the left, and said viciously, "Boy! . . Don't be ignorant. "

    Lai was watching the play next to him, and he seemed to find it unsatisfactory to take a sip of wine, and with a wretched smile, he reached out and closed the door for his friend.

    The door was locked with a double click, Song Xi's eyes swayed slightly, and the whole person turned from the living room to the bedroom, and the three of them were only about two meters away from him.

    The blond man took advantage of his height to suppress the young man, forced him to the corner, laughed twice, and coaxed in a disgusting and vulgar tone: "Little thing, don't be afraid, uncle is doing a good job!"

    The young man leaned his back against the corner of the wall, pursed the corner of his mouth tightly, looked at the disgusting face in front of him, closed his eyes and exhaled heavily.

    Watching the development of this fucking | egg, Song Xi was so angry that his eyebrows flew up, he glanced around quickly, and when he was about to find something to blow up the stupid | Sounded, he turned his eyes sharply.

.The blond man covered the key parts, his face was bluish and purple, and the pain was so painful that he could not speak.

    The teenager retracted his legs and stood up straight, biting the phonetic symbol extremely hard: "I'll let you go." The man's eyes looked like some kind of rubbish.

    "Wait...Wait!" The blond man scolded several times, and after the pain subsided, he straightened his body through gritted teeth, and roared indifferently: "Lai, stop watching, come and help me! "

    After he finished speaking, he continued to deal with the boy, his arm muscles burst out, the whole person jumped straight up, and scolded: "I must eat this little thing today, Fuck!"

    "You can't do it, drink, burp! Drink too much!" Lai walked over while burping the wine, and threw the glass in his hand to the ground, shattering the ground.

    eat you*!

.Song Xi directly spit out the fragrance, and was so angry that he kicked Lai who was passing by him, but he kicked the air.

    All this is just a phantom, everything in the room can't be touched or touched, and no one can help the boy.

    Song Xi didn't want to look at it, and was about to turn around when Qiao Zizhen suddenly covered his eyes with his hand, and his voice came very close: "Shh-"

    "It's about to start."

    "Wh...what?" Song Xi opened his eyes and swept his eyelashes in the man's palm, not understanding the meaning of this sentence.

    As soon as the tail sound jumped out of the lips, there was a clear puff in the room, as if something had stabbed into the flesh.

    What followed was a cry of pain, the blond man's tone was full of surprise, his tongue was tied in a knot: "Ah! He, he hid a knife... uh!"

.There were a few more muffled sounds, the screams and struggles gradually weakened, something slammed on the floor, and weakly shouted: "Save... uh, save... save me..."

    Lai was frightened into a cold sweat, and his brain immediately became clearer. He instinctively picked up the book on the desk next to him and smashed it at the boy, his voice trembling and incoherent: "Kill, kill, crazy, crazy...you madman!"

    The boy's face accidentally got splashed with liquid, and he didn't reach out to wipe it, letting the heavy books fall on him without making a sound, as if he didn't notice the pain.